ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"This will be your room, Miss (L/n)," a deep voice interrupts the cloudy thoughts that are swirling around my conflicted mind at the moment. "You may make any adjustments and changes to it."

"Oh wow. It's quite big," I blurt out as I hesitantly enter the bedroom. "And you said that I could make any changes? Then do you think that I could bring some stuff from my old place here?"

I slowly look over at the misty being who answers quietly, "A very sly request, Miss (L/n). I know you wish to go back to your home but I'm afraid that's not possible. However, Deku has already gone there to obtain your personal belongings and they are all in the boxes beside your bed."

"He—He went to my home?" I stutter in shock, my eyes widening. "Wh—When did he go there?"

"This morning while you were at your classes," he responds. "After all, Deku has been planning this for over two months now, Miss (L/n). He wanted everything to go as exactly as planned."

"Huh? For over two months?" I whisper in horror. "But why did he decide to do all of this...now?"

"Our master asked young Deku what he wanted for his thirteenth birthday," the Villain in front of me begins to explain while he stares at me with those slanted yellow eyes of his, "and he wished for you to join us. And as you are already aware, Miss (L/n), this was accepted by our master."

I let these words sink in before asking, "And may I ask why you and the others call him Deku?"

"Why do we call him that? Well, Deku asked that we call him that. He did not wish to be known as Izuku Midoriya. And not simply because his birth name would be recognised but because he also wanted a new start here. However, I believe there is another reason why Deku chose that particular name though he never speaks of it; he dismisses such ideas if they are brought up."

Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea why Izuku chose that name for his new life.

"I see," I say quietly, swallowing. "So, um, I think I heard that Tomura guy call you Kurogiri—"

"Yes, this is my name," the Villain confirms, still not moving from his spot. "My name is Kurogiri."

"Oh—Well, it's nice to meet you, Kurogiri," I say a little awkwardly as I slowly rub the back of my warm neck, my skin tingling with the slight tension right now. "And you already know who I am but, uh, yeah. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). So, do you mind telling me where Izuku is right now?"

I have to wait for a solid ten seconds before Kurogiri replies, "I would advise you not to call Deku by that name if we are in public, Miss (L/n). And with regards to your question, he is still speaking with our master along with young Tomura Shigaraki. But Deku won't be back for a while if that is what you wished to know; it will most likely take another hour before they are finished."