Chapter 4

Ivanie's POV

We headed to one of my safe houses that no one knows about. It's somewhere in New York, New York.

One of my favorite places. When we got to the house I saw Matthew walk into a different room and cause he got a phone call. I couldn't help myself from eves dropping.

I heard Matt say that he was with someone safe. And that he'll be fine. "Bye Carter" is what Matthew said.

Carter. Carter Reynolds as in my best friend. We both really hated Division (the government agency).

I left before he could see me and went into the computer room to start putting up all the security monitors. From this point forward it's war.

Division isn't going to stop until I'm dead along with Matthew. "Hey you okay? You look a little paranoid." Matt says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm good. I just need to call someone." I say grabbing my phone. I dial the number of Alexandra and The others.

"Hello? Ivanie I hear Alex say. "I went rouge and now division is after me and someone else. You know how Nikita saved you. I kind of saved Matthew Espinosa. I need your help Alex." "L

"okay I'll be right there. New York?"

"Yeah"

"Alright bye. We are on our way." And with that the conversation was over.

Alex and the others were the people who helped me realize what a bad place division was and that I needed to escape.

I stood undercover for a while and I blew my cover saving Matthew.

I told Matthew about Alex, Nikita, Michael, Burkoff, and Ryan. My heros.

About an hour later they all arrived and Nikita and Alex gave me a hug. Burkoff just says "There's is my favorite nerd."

I laugh "Same here." I introduced then to Matthew and we started to prepare for danger.

"Well Matthew, I think it's best for you and Alex to keep your public appearances. Aren't you both public figures." Michael says.