Chapter 1

My delight.

What do you consider delightful? The food you eat, the beverages you drink, a place or a person; could be enormous number of things right. My delight is my phone. Its bittersweet. Everything you could think of is on there but the most important piece on there is my notes, it is my thoughts which is a very dangerous place. I have always grown up being a "Mom" to others before I was an actual mother, I had to grow up fast because of my childhood. I have always told people I am a natural born stressor, as crazy as it sounds my chaos is what calms me in the storms whirling around me. What is a world without stress? My thoughts are my own little delight.
My own universe only I am able to see and escape from. One day I plan to share my thoughts, my own bittersweet universe but there is always a beginning, where do you start and have that as your door. Would you like to come take a walk with me through my bittersweet universe? I could show you a world where you could literally feel the floor underneath you and smell the fresh air swarming around you as if you were at a beach or if you were standing right at the entrance of my bittersweet universe. I have four different bittersweet universes where each of my characters Petray as a different person, a different life then me, or you. I take the unreality and turn it into reality. Chaos is everywhere you look, could be even in your own home but everyone dreams of a moment where that chaos was not their own and someone else's. Why me, why me. And that is why my phone is my delight. My bittersweet is protected and kept from the world until I let them in. What is your own delight?