One

Today is gonna be a good day, I can feel it. Bobby was getting back from a mission today and I couldn't wait to see him. It had been eight weeks and having my best friend gone for that long got kinda boring. No one to go to parties with or anything. Sure I can go get myself a boyfriend if I wanted to, but where's the fun in that?

Bob and I's relationship has always been a little confusing. Once, while drunk at a party, we made out, but the next day he acted like nothing happened. Sure, Bobby's attractive. I occasionally dream about what life would be like if we were more than friends. But, I can't risk losing what I have now with him.

Work was monotonous today like always. Finally, I clock out and drive home planning on going over to the Floyd ranch at around seven. Speaking of, Bob inherited his entire family fortune when his parents died which made him the owner of the sixth biggest ranch in the state of Texas. He also says he does 'other business'. Not sure what that means.

At the diner I work at, we have to wear stupid uniforms that make me look like I'm from the 1950's. So I have to where the embarrassing ensemble on the way home from work. As a pull into the parking lot, I pass by a truck, not just any truck, Bob's truck.

Had he gotten in early? Did he need help? Why was he here, we agreed on seven right?

I get to my door and hear sounds of yelling, so I quickly unlock the door to see what's going on. I see Bobby, cursing someone out as he hangs up the phone. He looks up at me and smiles. "George." He says chuckling. "What did I tell you about me that!" I say as he walks closer to me and reaches out to give me a hug. He seems different. More touchy that normal. When the hug finish, his touch lingered as long as possible.

"Bobert, why are you here? You should have called me." I say still panicking from the situation. I had given Bob a key to my apartment for emergency uses only. He had done the same at the ranch. He had never stepped foot inside of here let alone been on this side of the town.

"What is this." He says as he stares at the piece of paper he's holding up.

*EVICTION NOTICE*

"I-Bobby.." I try to say, think of an excuse on why it was in my door. "You said you were fine Georgia, this does not look fine. I'm not gonna let this happens anymore... you take care of me and other before taking care of yourself." He says making one of the easiest confessions he's ever had to make. I didn't know how to respond. So I chose not to. "You have two options here. I'm letting you pick. You can either come live with me on the ranch and never leave my sight again, or let me help you." He says while tears start to trickle down my cheek. "I-

Hope y'all like this.... It's giving sugar daddy vibes. Love u all!