Chapter 33

A/N: Hello again! Thank you to all of those that have stuck around patiently! We are at almost 16k views! Here we go!

"Kels, I figured you would've been exhausted and out for longer than thirty minutes." "I was thirsty. Then I heard you two talking and I was curious." Bucky slides off the stool and hugs Kelsey. "I'm sorry I went to see her." "It's ok. I guess it was gonna catch up to me sooner or later." They walk to the kitchen and once she drinks her water, Kelsey saunters over to Nat. "So, Tash, I hear you wanna add Bucky to the mix permanently." Nat blushes slightly. "I mean, it's up to you two as well, but I definitely find the idea very...exciting." Kelsey kisses Nat long and deep. Bucky slowly walks up behind Nat and kisses her neck. Nat moans and Kelsey grips Bucky's hair and presses him more into Nat. "Now, I know I'm too sore, but..." Nat sees what Kelsey is alluding to. She turns around and kisses Bucky, their tongues fighting for dominance. Kelsey backs up a little, enjoying the scene play out. Nat jumps into his arms and he places her on the kitchen table. Leaning down, he drags his hand under her shirt and rips her bra and shirt off. He attaches his teeth to her perky nipples and she wraps her legs tight around his waist. She feels his bulge rubbing her mound. "Fuck me Soldat." He smirks and rips her pants off. Flipping her over, he frees his cock and slams into her. "Holy shit! That is so not like the toy!" Bucky can't help but laugh as he fucks her. He leans down to whisper in her ear. "Nothing is like the real thing." Kelsey slinks behind Bucky and places her hand on his lower back. "Bend over her kitten." Hearing his pet name almost sends him over the edge. He looks back and sees that Kelsey is wearing the strap on modeled after him. "Fuck I love you Kelsey." He bends over as she lubes up his ass. She sticks two fingers in and Nat feels him get bigger. "Fuck Bucky!" She preps him a little longer, then she lines up the toy with his sweet ass. "You ready for Mistress?" Both Nat and Bucky respond. "Yes Mistress." She slides in slowly, inch by inch. Bucky feels Nat pretty close. "Can you wait with me красный(Red)? Wait for me." She nods but is very unsure if she can hold on anymore. Kelsey pushes in to the hilt, making Bucky groan in pleasure. She moves slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her movements cause Bucky to go deeper into Nat. "Tash, you're allowed to cum, you are not kitten." "Shit." Nat lets go quickly and Bucky holds on for dear life as Kelsey fucks Bucky hard and fast. "Mistress, let him cum please? I want to feel him cum!" Kelsey smiles. "Let go kitten!" "FUUCCCKKK!" He cums so hard, he almost passes out on Nat. She cradles his face and he has tears in his eyes. "Bucky, are you ok?" He smiles and lets a small sob escape. "So this is what pure bliss feels like." Kelsey pulls out and he again cums as the rush of endorphins flood his body. "Shit Kelsey!" Kelsey covers Nat's mouth with hers as Bucky's second orgasm triggered another one for Nat. "Now I see why you loved the toy so much." They all laugh together, a feeling of contentment settling over them. After a quick shower, Bucky cleans up the kitchen and joins the girls in bed. He crawls into the middle and they each curl into his sides. With a beautiful woman on each arm, for a brief moment, he forgets all about Steve Rogers.

Steve downs his fifth glass of bourbon. "Steve, honey, go home. I promise if I see James, I will call you." "Thanks Lois, but I'll just stay here." Lois rolls her eyes and goes to serve the other patrons. She never really cared for Steve Rogers. Since working here, all she has seen is a controlling, jealous man that doesn't trust easily. She's never brought it up as she feels it's not her place, but she never could shake the distrust for him. When James called and said he was taking some time off, she could tell it wasn't for a vacation. As she's been in this situation before herself, she can tell something happened. Hell, even if she knew where he was, she wouldn't tell him. "Another!" Lois looks at Steve with annoyance. "Look, I know you can't get drunk off these so why bother?" He pulls out a small flask. "I add a little of this and I can. So can you please get me another?" "No, I won't. We're closing, so go on home." He suddenly throws the glass just pass her head, shattering it. "Are fucking crazy?!" The customers that were left all stared and a few even came to protect Lois. "I think you're done here sir." Steve looks at the burly gentleman that just spoke to him. "And if I don't move? What are you gonna do about it?" The man grabs Steve's collar and makes him stand. "Joe, don't. You know who this is?" "Oh I do. This use to be Captain America. Now I'm not gonna ask you again." Steve whips his head forward, slamming it into Joe's head. He then grabs his arm and twists it till it almost breaks. Steve then hears the cocking of a shotgun. "Let him go, now!" He slowly turns to see Lois holding a shot gun to his head. "Sweetheart, you even know how to use that thing?" "Do you really want to find out? Now get the fuck out of here before I call the cops." Steve lets Joe go and sloppily grabs his jacket. He throws down a couple of hundreds. "For my tab." "GET OUT!" He stumbles out of the bar and Lois lowers the gun. "Thanks guys for having my back, I appreciate it." They hug her and she finishes up closing. Steve walks around New York, sulking and trying to see where did it all go wrong. For him, everything points to Kelsey. If he hadn't gotten with her in the first place, him and Buck would've gotten back together eventually. He's certain of that. He checks his phone and still sees no text from Nat. He knows he shouldn't trust Nat, as she's with Kelsey, but he has no choice. He needs to find Bucky. When he finally arrives home, he makes himself a glass of water and that's when he noticed something missing. "Alpine? Here girl." Nothing. No purring, no meowing, nothing. He checks the living room and sees her bed and toys are gone. "No..." He runs upstairs and rips open the closet door. "No, no, no, no!" His clothes are gone. Every shirt, every sock. Gone. "FUCK!"