New Recruit ~ Part 1

~NEONS POV~
I walked into the building, nervous as hell. As I entered, I was greeted by a man, who was way taller than me (NEONS THE SHORTEST AGENT LLLLL)

"Hello Tala. I heard you wanted your codename to be Neon, correct?" Brimstone calmly said

"Yes sir. It was the nickname I was gave when I was in my hometown." I said, shakily.

I was so excited for this job. Once I was recruited, I packed my stuff almost instantly and ran here. Anyways he told me where my room and all the other rooms were. After that I walked to my room and unpacked.

*im not rewriting the neon trailer so just imagine it in text.*

Once I left my room I went to where most people hung out. Once I was there, I only saw 2 people. Sage and some white haired girl I didn't know. I walked over and was greeted almost instantly by Sage.

"You must be the new recruit!" Sage yelled happily. "Nice to meet you! I'm sage!"

I shook my head at how energetic this woman was." Uh. I'm Tala but my codename is Neon" I said, still shaking.

The white haired girl looked st me and laughed loudly. "I'M NOT THE SHORTEST ANYMORE! HA! I mean.. Hi, I'm Jett." She said as she held out her hand.

I shook her hand and sat down to talk with them. I saw that Jett was looking at me sometimes but I said nothing because I didn't wanna be rude. Adter about 2 hours of laughter and stories, I went to my room and changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. I flopped on my bed and began listening to music while I went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to hear Sage and Jett talking right outside my door. I walked outside and saw Jett eyeing me with a red face. I walked to the bathroom and washed off my face.

"Damn, I look like a mess." I said as I did my hair.

Once I was done I walked back to my room to talk with Sage and Jett.

~JETTS POV~

The new recruit. Her name was Neon I believe. I don't know what was wrong with me as everytime I looked at her I couldn't help but blush. She was only here for about 10 hours but she was just so cute. After ralking with Sage for a moment I decided to ask some questions.

"Hey Sage? What do you do if you think someone you barely know is really cute?" I asked quietly.

Sage looked at me for a moment and responded with a simple

"I don't know, Jett"

I couldn't like her. She was new and I barely knew her. I needed to know more about her. Was I developing a crush on the new girl?

{ 484  WORDS! :) Thats the most i've ever wrote! }