14. A daring guy

Caution:- It's hot here 🥵

It had been a quite long since the pleasure gainer awaken as soon as he felt the pressure on his baby maker. He peaked out from his sleepy eyes then opened them wide to see Nathan kneeling down in front of him. Few hours ago he promised himself that soon Nathan will be on his knees in front of him but that soon, he could never thought of it. The more he looked at the kneeling guy, the more his mind clouded with questions. And the most important question was, How they ended up in this position?!

Aarav was about to let the other guy know that he's awake but caught himself. A small part of his, wanted to see the limit of Nathan's. There was too much sexual tension around them and even a mere closeness to Nathan was killing him. There was not a single day when he hasn't masturbated, moaning Nathan's name out. Every time Nathan bend down infront of him, he had to control the urge of slapping that ass. Every time their limbs touched, there's an electric current travelled trough his whole body. Every time Nathan's naughty tongue rolled out to lick those dry lips, Aarav wanted to wet them with his own.

Aarav's breathing turned ragid as Nathan took an upper portion of the cock inside his mouth. His both hands curled into fists to control a groan which was threatened to escape his mouth. However the next move of the inexperienced guy made it hard for him to control his voice and trembled, he caught the sides of Nathan's shoulders and groaned loudly.

"Aaah!"

Nathan was shocked to even process the whole situation. 'Should I apologize or continue to being a slut?' There was a tug-of-war inside his mind. Eventually the demon side weighted more than the angel side of his and he tighten his grip on Aarav.

"Looks like I have woken you up." Nathan was looking everything but an innocent, no. His eyes were filled with lust and his whole face, pink, even his body seductively postured, making it impossible for Aarav to ignore.

An inhumane sound came out from Aarav mouth which vibrant his chest as he placed both of his hands on the either sides of Nathan's face. "You're not looking apologetic for your doing, huh?"

"Why should I?" Nathan applied more pressure on the organ in his hand while maintaining their gaze connected. A wave of excitement rushed over his whole body when the cock in his hand twitched in reply and he smirked.

"Someone was feeling alone. I am just giving it a company. It will be a aaaahhhhh......."

Aarav fisted a hand full of Nathan's hairs and pulled it backward, hard enough to send the waves of pleasure while leaning over his knees, hovering over Nathan's kneeling figure. Aarav's eyes glared at the other pair of brown eyes with lust and anger,"You're playing with fire, Nathan. Last time I let you run away but this time, not." Nathan's whole face turned pale at the given warning. He knew that it's a bad idea to act bold but still chose the otherwise. Now, he was caught into his own web.

Watching the colour drained from Nathan face, Aarav stood up and pulled his shorts up, creating a tent in his shorts then grabbed Nathan's forearm, lifting him up. Their eyes met for few seconds before Nathan lowered his gaze. His heart was running at a high speed with the thought of what would happen next? Holding the trembling guy in his arm, Aarav forget about everthing. 'When would he stop messing around? I have to teach him.'

Placing his fingers under Nathan's chin, Aarav lifted his face up and smiled softly, " Hey. Calm down..... Don't worry. I am not going to do anything which you don't want to."

Aarav loosen his grip on Nathan for a few seconds till the other guy relaxed and looked up then grabbed the bulging package nested inside his pants. "But I want to do some shit today before going to work." Nathan's reply was an inaudible mew. Aarav guided him inside his room. Then pushed him down on the bed. Nathan gasped as his body touched the soft mattress while eyeing Aarav's lustrous body.