X - silly crush.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
silly crush. 
≿————- ❈ ————-

     DAISY SAT LAZILY in Slughorn's class counting down the seconds until she was able to leave

     DAISY SAT LAZILY in Slughorn's class counting down the seconds until she was able to leave. Mary kept walking back and forth outside the classroom, trying to get Daisy to skip class with her. To this, Daisy had asked, what would I do? Just walk out?

    To which Mary responds, "Say you have to go to the loo!"

    Daisy had shaken her head, refusing to say she had to go to the bathroom and then never coming back, what would poor Slughorn think? Now, normally Daisy would agree to ditch without a doubt, but this was her only class with Regulus!

    After the Christmas holidays, he had been acting completely weird with Daisy (more than usual!) Daisy had caught him staring at the table on multiple different occasions. Maybe he liked the table, who knew!

    Daisy watched as her wristwatch ticked by, and Mary did another lap past the classroom. Tick tock. She let out a breath of exhaustion as she wished to be with her friend at this moment.

When the bell finally rang, Daisy hopped up from her chair as fast as lightning. She shoved her parchment and pen back into her bag and attempted to make her way to the door when Regulus decided to speak, "Why aren't you using the quill?"

"Huh?" Daisy rose a brow in confusion.

He pursed his lips in annoyance, "The quill?"

    Daisy wasn't sure if she was blanking — or stupid. Probably a mix of both. "Please fill me in here?" She asked. Her eyes moved to the door to reveal Mary dramatically waving her over. She looked back over to Regulus.

     "Daisy," He started. She could feel her heart speed up in pace. "I gifted you a quill for Christmas. I just would've thought you would use it." He said harshly.

    Daisy gasped and slapped his arm. Regulus rubbed it while glaring at her, "Why'd you do—" She cut him off.

    "That was you!" She said excitedly, "I thought I had a stalker or something."

"I signed it R.A.B. . ."

"It wasn't clear to me," Daisy murmured.

"Who else has the initials R.A.B?" He asked amusingly.

Daisy pursed her lips, "Would it have killed you to sign your name, Regulus?"

"I did sign my name."

"Ugh!" Mary stormed in, "Come on, Daisy! We have to meet the twins and Elaine."

    "Okay. . ." Daisy started, looking toward Regulus awkwardly. She really wished Mary hadn't interrupted but Regulus probably didn't care. "I'll see you around, friend?"