love at first sight

you were walking through the park as you usually do when you spot a tree. "eh i've been walking enough i deserve a BREAK." you said, sitting down at the bench infront of the tree you rest your head on the extra space.

awhile later after your nap you feel the presence of a stranger.

you sit up abruptly as an instinct to the sudden movement. "Hi" the stranger says. you examine the stranger trying to spot anything that gives off "danger" vibes. "can I ask you something?" the blue eyed stranger asks. "oh uhm yea sure go for it?" you say shakey.

"this might sound weird but can i take you out?" shocked at the strangers answer you don't say anything. after a while you make up your decision and decide this stranger isn't THAT bad.

"yea sure to where?" you ask. "dads damn dinner" the stranger says while looking at the grass shyly. "oh alright, meet me there at 2pm tomorrow, don't be late. those last 3 words must've struck something in the bald headed man infront of you because he glared at you as if he didn't want to disappoint you. taking this as an "okay" answer you slowly get up and leave the area.

TIME SKIP TO YOU WORKING (today)

you just finished wiping off a table full of nasty left overs, while turning ur head to TK. "need some help?" TK asks waiting for you to do or say something meaning yes. "please do this is really nasty i feel like i'm going to throw up..." TK laughs at ur comment and rushes over to you. after cleaning that HORRIFYING mess you see a familiar face.

"welcome to dads damn diner! my names Y/N and i will be assisting you today, may i take ur order?" you say in ur cheerful tone. "uhm yea, so can i have a strawberry milkshake?" the stranger says. "wait, i know you! ur from the park!" the stranger looks at you defeated after they hear your words. "yea i didn't think you'd recognize me.." the stranger says

you sit at the seat across from the stranger and decide to have a chat with them considering you're going on a date with them. "so, to start...what's ur name?" the stranger looks down when hearing your question and quietly says," i..don't really..like my name.." he says look back up at you. "oh well i can give you a nickname?" you say trying to lighten up the mood. "darling i'd rather be called cockbite for all i care then use my name, but yea sure! whats it gonna be?" he says trying to read ur face. "mm peter! as in peter parker from spider-man! he's my favorite super-hero!" the stranger looks shocked at ur comment and dumbfounded.

"well u-uhm t-that's actually my n-name.." Peter says.

515 wrds

A/N : SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT MY HANDS FELL ASLEEP MID INTO THIS AND I CANT TAKE IT LONGER SO SORRY be ready when they get back home 😏*smug face*