tease

"oh well then ur names not so bad!" you shout.

everybody in the diner looks at you

"oh uhm..anyways, my shifts over in 10 mins wanna hang?" you ask peter. "w-what!.. oh yea! sure!" peter responds stuttering."oke dokey meet me outside "kay?" "okay darling"

TIME SKIP AT UR HOUSE.

you unlock the door to your apartment talking to peter about work until you hear lucy and her "study buddy" working. you turn to apologize to peter for bringing him when you notice he's freakily red. "hey are you okay?" you ask concerned about ur soon to be boyfriend. "m-mhm yep! never better!..." sheepishly, peter reply's. "okay..also, sorry about the noise the more you come here the more you'll get used to it." peters face brightness up from your comment "there'll be more times where i come here!?" peter nearly screams. "well duh you're gonna be my boyfriend?" you say confused.

"oh heh sorry" peter apologizes

brushing it off you walk peter into your half-clean room. "hey peter? wanna watch a movie? maybe the new one! it's called "wasp movie" (bee)" you say. "of course darling" peter responds making you feel butterfly's at the nickname

half in the movie and ur already cuddling with a dude you met TODAY. well it doesn't matter as long as he means well you say to youself.

"hey peter?" you ask. "yes darling?" peter adds on. "is the remote close to you?" questioning the poor man. "no darling it's on the floor on ur side of the bed. why?" peter asks. "well, something's been poking me..." you say. peter looks away while blushing and your just confused.

"ugh i'll just look for it myself." you start looking for the long pokey thing that's been bothering you until you find it. you're under the sheets on top of peter and between peters legs and his weapon which is HUGE, i'd say about 8 inches.. knowing how the story goes, you slowly take off peters boxers whilst slightly teasing him.

"Y-Y/N stop being such a t-tease..." peter hesitated to say.

ignoring his request you continue to tease until you've finally reached his weapon. it springs up slapping your face as pre-cum slid down his cock you realized how much you wanted him..you took care of his cock in ur mouth while bobbing ur head up and down countless of times. peter holds ur hair and pulls it towards him. "d-darling i want to please you" peter says. peter pins you on the bed and slowly makes motion inside of you with his fingers. not being able to take it as he pickens up his pace you cover your mouth. Peter notices and takes action by placing ur hands above ur head with one hand, the other is pleasing you.

you push peter and get on top of him. "mm.. peter we haven't gone through the first date and we're doing t-this!" you say getting ready to take IN his weapon. "d-darling are you sure you'll be able to take it?" peter asks while huffing. "well, there's only one way to find out~" immediately you move your hips in a circular motion. jumping up and down peter grabs ur hips to get you into a better place. "a-ah.. it's so big peter!" you scream. about to reach ur destination you speed up the process and make out with peter. after finishing you plop onto the other side of the bed "d-darling are you okay?" peter says. "yes peter i am.."

"pete can you turn off the TV i wanna go to sleep.." you say tiredly. "yes darling anything for you." peter adds. you go to sleep while peter spoons you.

words:  654

A/N: THIS IS MY 2ND SMUT AND IM NOT THE VERY BEST AT SMHT SO IM VERY VERY SORRY IF IT WAS HORRIBKE.