Love of my Life (Abbacchio x Reader angst) REQUEST

Request from myriizs

(This was inspired by my life since I recently got broken up with 😔 and this song kinda helped me get through it)

You have been dating Abbacchio for around a year or so now so you could always tell when someone ticked him off or if something was off about him. It wouldn't last very long but recently you've noticed that he's been more prone to anger and irritability which made you concerned.

You were currently at his small apartment sitting on the couch. Abbacchio sat down but kept some distance between you.

"Okay Leone, what's wrong?" You ask in a worried tone.
Abbacchio looks at you with his menacing cold piss yellow eyes.(Idk what his eye color is ☠️) He huffs out a sigh of stress. You notice his stoic manner fade as his face scrunches up.

"Y/N, we need to...take a break."

You felt your heart stop and drop out of your chest. You feel a lump in your throat form.

"Why..." was all you managed to get out.

"Y/N...I love you with all my heart but I don't want you getting involved with all this mafia shit. I mean the boss is literally trying to kill his daughter. Who knows what else he can do? That's why my comrades and I are going to stop them. Y/N, I'm willing to die for Bucciarrati. He made me into the man I am. You need to understand..."

"No! Don't say that! Please, Abbacchio! Stay with me... just leave the mafia, please...Stay with me and the two of us will never be in danger." You start to uncontrollably sob.

"I'm sorry Y/N... I've already taken a decision." Abbacchio grabs one of your hands. "I love you. Never forget that." He gives you one final kiss on the lips. His lips were soft and smooth. You quickly pulled away and run out of his apartment and into your car. You left it all out and ponder your relationship with Abbacchio. You turn on the car radio to listen to some music to get your mind off it for a while.

You hear Queen's "Love of my Life" start to play.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart
And now you leave me"

You feel tears threatening to come out again. You quickly wipe them away. You listen to the song and start to cry. Your tears running down your cheeks slowly and falling onto the steering wheel. You start your car and start to drive back to your home. You grip the steering wheel and whisper under your breath.
"Maybe in another life. Love of my life."
Little did you know, that was the last time you would ever see him.

470 words
(Sorry if this was short 😭)