El Chico del Apartamento 512 (Hol Horse x Reader) REQUEST

REQUEST FROM hunkspunkinmytrunk
(Sorry this took so long I was really busy this week with school 😭)

You went inside the apartment building and looked around. Everything was so familiar and so boring. Don't get me wrong it's nice that it's calm but sometimes I wish that something interesting would occur.

You greeted the front desk to let them know it was you and walked to the elevator. Just then you feel a presence behind you. You turn around to see a (handsome) man with long blonde silky hair, blue ocean eyes that you could just get lost in, a hat, and overall cowboy attire. Well, that's something you don't see every day.

"Woah, you're quite a sight for sore eyes." He says attempting to flirt with you.

You felt your face flush. You rolled your eyes to hide your embarrassment. You couldn't deny that he was very attractive but he was probably a heartbreaker.

"You're not so bad yourself, Cowboy." You reply.

Now it was his turn to blush. You saw his skin turn bright red. Looks like he's never gotten hit on.

The elevator door opens and you step in. The cowboy man hesitates yet goes in. You press the 3rd floor, which is where your apartment is. The man presses the 5th floor and the doors close.

"So beautiful what's your name?"

"It's Y/N, but you can call me yours. How about yours?"

His face turns even redder than before.
"The name is Hol Horse."

Hol Horse...what an odd name you think. The elevator door opens and it's your floor. You step out and turn around to meet Hol Horse's blue sapphire eyes

"Well Mr. Hol Horse, I'll be seeing you around."

"Y/N, wait! I'm new here, I'm the man who moved into apartment 512. If it's no trouble, would you mind helping me move in a few boxes?

"Hmm...sure! It's a date then!" You wink at him and the elevator doors close.
Hol Horse is left standing there dumbfounded and red.

346 words