OS: Scoring in Football and Life

The following OS is a snippet of a random day in TejRan's life, a few years from now..

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

"I am so proud of you my duggu", said Teja pecking his lips and cupping his chin in her typical fashion.

"Excuse me?? How can you kiss another man on the lips in front of me?" exclaimed Karan looking at Teju with his mouth open and hands on his waist.

Rolling her eyes, Teju exasperatedly replied back, "Are you serious Sunny? Can you please not be jealous of your 5 year old son? And anyway weren't little boys allowed to kiss me?"

Objecting, Karan said, "When did we ever agree on that?"

"Goa Trip No. 3 2022", Teju smugly responded while cuddling their son, Aarav.

"Wow! You can't remember to warn me that our toothpaste is over or when our BB anniversary is but this you remember? Fine... But only one kiss okay? And by the way what has this lallu even done to receive so much attention?", Karan said while taking their son into a tickle attack.

"Meri chotuuu ne aaj apna first everrr goal kiya. Anddd that made his team win", proudly replied Teju.

"Kotheya. When I was your age, I was making goals left right and center" said Karan to which Teju interrupted him and exclaimed, "Sunny, firstly, we all know the kind of 'scoring' you were into in your time so let's not even go there. And secondly, you better be encouraging my little baby!"

Without actually understanding the joke, Aarav giggled just because his mumma was shouting at his baba. Biting Karan's cheek, he leaped out of his arms and ran to hide behind Teju.

Faking a cry of pain, Karan ran behind him and said "Oww. Swear to God Teju, he is definitely your son when it comes to violence".

"Well that he definitely is. He is avenging his mother for all the times when you literally ate my cheeks", laughed Teju and ran behind the sofa with Aarav.

"Arey haan I have not done that in a while, kum hogaye hai na? Idhar aa tu", said Karan and picked Teju up with one arm and Aarav with another. Spinning them around, the three of them fell on the sofa and burst into a round of laughter.

Looking at his little happy family, Karan smiled contently and said, "I have definitely scored in life with the three of you".

Confused, Aarav looked at his parents and pointed at himself and Teju, counted on his fingers and said, "Baba your math is so poor. With the two of us, not three."

Stifling a smile, Karan and Teju shared a secret glance and Teju rubbed her tummy to acknowledge the fourth member of their perfect and now complete family.

"When should we tell this attention hoarder that I'm no longer his only competition? You're starting to show and I don't want someone else to break it to him", said Karan softly watching their first born move away from them and towards his toys on the floor.

"Shii yaar Sunny, how can you say that about our son? He is our littleee", exclaimed Teju.

Interrupting her, Karan sternly said, "I am your Little".

"Okay, okay you are my Little and he is my Chotu. But yes, more importantly, let's tell him this weekend", stated Teju, rolling her eyes.

"Teju, I am making this clear from now only - this one better be a girl or else I am returning him and him (pointing at Aarav and her tummy) together. Wapas le jao - I have a 5 years and 30 days return policy.", whispered Karan trapping Teju into a cuddle.

Feeling a tiny kick in her tummy, Teju put Karan's hand on her stomach and replied, "I don't know about son or daughter, but your next one sure is practicing their football in here".

To which, Karan smirked and softly said, "Humari beti hai na. Competition is in her blood. Bahar aake apne bhaiya se jeetna jo hai!".

Just as Karan was about to kiss Teju, their moment was broken by an announcement from under them.

"Sunny aur Laddoo phus phusa ke baat na karein" said Aarav suspiciously and landed himself between his parents, stealing his mumma's kiss.

While Teju started laughing, Karan threw his arms in the air, pouted and then crossed his arms like a child and complained, "Pehle tere Bigg Boss Baby the aur ab yeh Big Baby. Kis kis se ladu mai? Mai nai khel raha".

End of Story

Heya! I hope you'll liked this super random and delulu OS. I have not proofread it yet so sorry for any mistakes! As usual, I would love to know what you thought of it through your comments!