packing ch.2

the next morning, he called Jon and told him about the phone call and how it was a family emergency

"Wow that seems pretty cryptic your dads don't normally call you for a family crisis"

"I know" Bryan said over the phone as he walked around his room in the hotel

"Normally they call to invite me to do a Netflix or some other tv show binge watch not that ava is in trouble"

Bryan twirled around going to grab some things off his nightstand and put it in his suitcase

"If ava was having girl issues, they would've called just called Bri not both me and Bri "

"fair point" said Jon over the phone 

"So, you're packing something up now?"

"Yep, I've just got to finalize some paperwork for both my leave and then to rent the new apartment."

wow u already got board approval" Jon said light shock showed in his tone

"Yep, I called almost directly after the call with dad"

"how did u get them to let you leave for what 2 months?"

"4 I got them to give me 4 months off just in case something happens" he said as he grabbed his unfinished dress design and put it in a suitcase his sliver heart choker lightly jolting with the sudden movements.

"How did u do that? and also how can i get them to do that?" his voice mischievous 

" oh u know just told them i would spill some important secrets about their personal life to the right people"

"it still scares me how much you know about people"

"oh well it comes with the territory" Bryan said as he started humming as he put away some of his finally clothes into his suitcase. 

"well i hope u will call u honestly needed a vacation"

"yeah i know i feel so sleep deprived and my insomnia is only getting worse thx to glitch."

"i know have you got the thing ready yet?" 

"yep finished it last night well" 

"that's good have you told any of your animatronics yet?"

"No I want to wait as long as I can so if they do have a problem with me taking a vacation, they can't force me to stay."

Bryan that's not super healthy mentally at least

"I know I know Jon it's not that I don't trust they don't care about me it's just"

u know that they care a little too much sometimes

"Yes, thanks for letting me ramble this morning Jon" 

"no problem Bryan I will always be here if u need me"

"and I thank you for that gratefulness spilling into his tone

"well, I will call u back don't worry

"I'm not Bryan not in the slightest"

"bye Jon"

"bye Bryan"

suddenly a small voice squeaked" what's this I hear about you going away"

tbc