✧ I'm Her Boyfriend ✧

Jungkook: "Where is your boyfriend?" ( He looks behind Y/N and pretends to find Y/N's boyfriend. ) "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Looks like he ditched you. Or maybe ( He smirks ) you don't really have a boyfriend."

Y/N: You- ( She was about to say something but somebody cuts her off )

???: "She does have a boyfriend."

Author:

Jungkook and Y/N both turns their head and see a man in a black suit slowly walking toward them.

Author:

Yoongi caught everyone's attention as he walked toward Jungkook and Y/N.

Yoongi: "I'm her boyfriend!" ( He stands beside Y/N and wraps his arm around Y/N's shoulder ) "I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long." ( He said to Y/N and then looks at Jungkook ) "If only I had come here on time then you wouldn't have had to listen to someone's bullshit."

_
Y/N's Thoughts:

What's happening here? Why Mr. Cat is saying that he is my boyfriend?

Wait- Did he find out that I am that unknown person who is texting him?

No! No! That's not possible! ( She thinks for a while )

Did Jimin- ( She pauses for a couple of seconds and her eyes start searching for Jimin. )
_

Author:

Y/N finally saw Jimin standing in the corner.

Jimin raised the glass in his hand and winked at her. He kept a finger on his lips to tell her to keep mum.

Y/N nods her head and looks at Yoongi who is already looking at her with a warm smile plastered across his face.

Y/N smiles back at him and then looks at Jungkook.

Y/N: ( She smirks ) "Meet my boyfriend Min Yoongi."

Jungkook: ( He scoffs and looks at Yoongi up and down. ) "You are her boyfriend?"

Yoongi: "Yes! Since you got my attention for a few seconds, so now please trouble yourself to get out of our way." ( He said coldly )

Author:

Jungkook was shocked after listening to Yoongi's response. He wasn't expecting such kind of attitude from Yoongi.

But even after getting a savage response from Yoongi, Jungkook didn't want to step back. He decided to start a new drama in front of everyone.