✧ I Love You ✧

----8 Years later----

Author

Hana is sitting beside her father and watching her mother and brother arguing with each other over a slice of pizza.

Y/N: "Leave the pizza slice, Seo Jun! This is mine."

Seo Jun: "No! I want to eat this."

Y/N: "You already ate 4 slices of pizza and I only ate 3. So this last slice of pizza is mine."

Hana: ( She looks at her father ) 'Dad!'

Yoongi: 'Yes?' ( He said without moving his eyes from the laptop screen )

Hana: "Dad what is mom's age?

Yoongi: '36'

Hana: "I don't think mom is 36 years old."

Yoongi: ( He looks at Hana ) 'Why?'

Hana: "Dad sometimes I think mom and Seo Jun are of the same age

Hana: "Dad sometimes I think mom and Seo Jun are of the same age."

Yoongi: ( He looks at Y/N and Seo Jun and chuckles ) "Y/N give him the pizza slice."

Y/N: "But it's mine Yoongi."

Yoongi: "Y/N, I will cook your favorite dish later. So give that pizza slice to Seo Jun."

Y/N: 'Really?' ( She asked excitedly )

Yoongi: ( He smiles and nods his head )

Y/N: 'Fine!' ( She looks at Seo Jun ) "You eat this. Your dad will cook my favorite dish later." ( She teased Seo Jun )

Seo Jun: ( He takes the pizza slice from Y/N and looks at Yoongi ) "Thank you, dad!"

Y/N: "Yaah! Thanks, me. I gave you the last slice of pizza."

Seo Jun: ( He sticks his tongue out and runs away from there )

Y/N: "You little brat ( She gritted her teeth and followed Seo Jun ) Come here!"

Yoongi: ( He shook his head in disbelief ) "Sometimes I think I am raising three kids"

Hana: ( She holds Yoongi's hand ) "Dad why do you love mom?"