Multi Transmigration

[A/N: Please read Dandelion's Latibule, Fuck Our Fate, Tears & Chaos, Chaos! Destruction! Death!, and Cale in Disney first to understand their personalities. All can be found in my works.]

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

While rocking wistfully in a rocking chair he discovered somewhere within his bedroom, Kim Rok Soo, who was now inhabiting Cale Henituse's body, stared blankly at the wall while dressed simply yet elegantly in aristocratic style.

Days had passed since he transmigrated into the book The Birth of a Hero, and he had been moving around the city, running errands, and racking his brains for a way to survive his imminent fate of being beaten up by the main protagonist.

He grimaced internally as he recalled the passages he had just read from the book, which described how the original Cale Henituse was beaten until he was black and blue and was rendered unconscious for a few days.

Cale shrugged and looked straight up at the ceiling, "And I only read the first five volumes of the book." He was very grateful for his record ability to recall the details of the novel accurately. He had been brainstorming ideas for the previous few days.

"If this world is on the verge of destruction, how am I meant to live comfortably?"

However, as if his words were a curse or perhaps a blessing in disguise, a light appeared to shine through the ceiling and land directly in his eye. He winced and blinked a few times to get rid of the discomfort when he heard a loud thump on the floor.

Thud!

"What—"

At least five identical copies of him just appeared right in front of him. With the exception of the man with long black hair, who he assumes was wearing a disguise, he can see that they are all of the same physical builds but have varying hair colors and lengths.

"Hyung-nim, if you want to be the pope, at least preach about love, hope, and peace and not about world dominatio—" A man with waist-length red hair, who appeared to be a priest and was wearing a veil over his head, spoke as if he had been speaking to someone before pausing when he appeared to realize that he had been transported to another world.

But judging from the way he sighed and stared intently at him as if waiting for an explanation, it seems that the man who resembles him is used to it.

"Eruhaben-nim," the man with long black hair, who appeared to be surrounded by a sense of hopelessness and grief, mumbled, but he soon stopped when he realized that other people were there.

"Anna, if we freeze him then he'll become an ice statue then we can sell him back to his country. Besides, Hans is shi—" Anna? Hans? Was the man watching Frozen before he got here?

"......" His fourth look-alike just stared at them with— is that tears?