Liars?

Eclipse immediately tensed up and looked ready to hit Lunar in that moment but took a deep breath and calmed himself before he could do anything rash.

"Sun, Moon, how and why are the kid and the anger issues *bleep* here?" They all heard a gravelly voice from the Superstar Daycare entrance.

(The exert from the last chapter that's above was only put there so I wouldn't lose the place I was at in the last chapter and so that I didn't get too confused while continuing to write-)

(I don't have good title ideas before or after writing the chapters so we're all just gonna have to deal with my crappy name ideas- also! If a chapter is gonna include an OC then I'll most likely say at the beginning of the chapter the OC is in so no one gets too confused-)

"What do you want Monty, I already have a big enough headache from these two popping up." Moon snapped at the animatronic gator.

"That's just rude, Moon! I'm not as bad as Eclipse the 'warm ray of sunshine'" Monty responded with sarcasm at the end of that statement.

Eclipse somehow managed to look even more irritated and annoyed than before. And then he just turned around and walked away from the others. Lunar looked back towards Eclipse trying to decide between following his brother or not.

"Don't even think about it, Lunar." Moon said after glancing at where Eclipse had gone and then seeing Lunar watching him walk away. 

Lunar turned back to Moon. "Why shouldn't I or why can't I?" He asked Moon while starting to fidget again, as per usual.

Moon sighed after Lunar said that. "Because you'll just get dragged into whatever he's planning again, Lunar. And I'm going to be honest, you don't seem like the type of person to actually want to do any of the things Eclipse does."

"I already told you Moon, I want what Eclipse wants. He built me, he made me. I kind of feel like I have to help him, plus, he's my brother. I can't just leave him!" Lunar said, staring at the ground. He really didn't want to do the things Eclipse wanted to do. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

"I never said you had to leave him." Moon stated calmly. "I'm just saying that you can make your own decisions, you don't have to follow everything he says."

Lunar paused with his fidgeting for a second and looked up at Moon. "I don't know what else to do, Moon! It's all I've done since I've been built! I've had to listen to Eclipse, there was no choice. Not to mention, I doubt he'd actually leave me alone with any of you which means he's most likely listening to this conversation right now." Lunar replied matter-of-factly.

Sun and Moon both froze, meanwhile Monty was just staring at where Eclipse had gone and knew Lunar was right because Eclipse was staring directly at them and he looked ticked that they had even attempted to try turning Lunar against him.

"What do you mean by he's most likely listening right now?" Sun asked quietly.

Moon glanced at where Eclipse had left from and stared at Eclipse who was just standing there looking very mad.

Lunar resumed with his fidgeting. "Look at the direction he walked towards." He mumbled.

Sun did the same thing Moon and Monty did but instead of staring back without moving he backed up a step out of surprise. "If you want to listen to the conversation, you might as well just join it already, Eclipse." Moon snapped at Eclipse.

Eclipse simply scoffed. "Lunar, come on. We should go find somewhere to stay that isn't near the people who could ruin our plans."

"Your plans......" Lunar said too quietly for anyone to actually be able to hear it.

"Well? Come on, Lunar." Eclipse nearly growled while glaring at the animatronic who he considered to be a hindrance to the plans he had set up.

Lunar started to walk towards Eclipse only to be stopped by Monty stepping in front of him. "Remember, Lunar, you don't have to listen to him. You make your own decisions too." Monty said to him.

"Remember, Monty, there's not much else I can actually do about it" Lunar replied miserably as he then proceeded to walk around Monty and continue to walk towards Eclipse.

Eclipse was silently glaring at the two as they interacted but seemed to relax a little when Lunar stepped around Monty and continued to walk towards him. But of course when Moon looked like he was going to interfere next Eclipse walked to Lunar as well which caused Lunar to pause for a second out of confusion.

Lunar stopped completely when Eclipse walked right past him. When Lunar turned around he saw that Eclipse was standing in front of Moon who had obviously tried to walk up to Lunar the same way that Monty had.

"Don't. Even. Try. Moon." Eclipse snapped at Moon sounding very very irritated and ticked off.

"And why not? You scared you'll lose your 'puppet'" Moon replied sarcastically.

Eclipse stayed quiet, not agreeing or disagreeing. Lunar felt a bit upset at that, he didn't want to be anyone's puppet but he also didn't think there was anything he could do about it. "He's not a 'puppet' to me, Moon. He's my brother." Eclipse finally stated before grabbing Lunar's arm and pulling him away from the other animatronics.

Lunar stayed quiet while trying to decide if Eclipse was lying or telling the truth. On one hand, he had said he saw him as a brother. But on the other hand, he had stayed quiet for such a long time that it honestly didn't feel or sound genuine. Lunar didn't know what to believe. He wanted to believe that Eclipse actually thought of him as a brother but Eclipse always just seemed to see him as a tool and therefore also treated him as a tool.

"Lunar, stop spacing out." Eclipse snapped at him. Lunar finally snapped out of his thoughts and pulled his arm away from Eclipse.

"Am I just a puppet to you, brother?" Lunar asked quietly.

Eclipse stopped moving completely for a solid minute before answering. "Lunar, don't let them trick you. They're lying, that's all they are, liars. Don't forget that."

Lunar just studied the floor. "Are you sure they they're the liars?"

Eclipse glared at Lunar for a second and then sighed. "Yes. Why believe them over your own brother?"

"Maybe because they treat me better than you ever have? I don't know if you noticed but the only times you've actually cared about me is because I've almost ruined your plans." Lunar replied softly.

Eclipse just turned and started walking away. "Go to them then if you trust them so much. Just don't come crying to me when they try to lock you up. Good luck, Lunar." He snapped over his shoulder before completely disappearing out of the back exit. (I'm not actually sure if there is one of those but whatever-)

Lunar stared at the door Eclipse had left through for a while. He didn't even remember if there was a back exit.

A couple minutes later he started to walk back the way Eclipse had dragged him from. He wasn't sure exactly what he expected, but it definitely wasn't what he found and saw.

(Yayyy- second chapter of a bad story! Ummm- word count over 1200 this time-)

(I'm gonna be honest- it took me an hour or two total give or take to write this not counting the six days that I forgot about it-)