Bloodmoon?

Lunar stared at the door Eclipse had left through for a while. He didn't even remember if there was a back exit.

A couple minutes later he started to walk back the way Eclipse had dragged him from. He wasn't sure exactly what he expected, but it definitely wasn't what he found and saw.

(Once again- place holding purposes- because I'm bad with memory and remembering things-)

"MONTY, GET YOUR *BLEEP* BACK HERE RIGHT THE *BEEEP* NOW YOU LITTLE *BEEEEEP*!!!" Moon shouted at the animatronic gator he was chasing down while Sun was trying to get him to not commit murder on Monty.

"GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST, MOON!" Monty yelled back at Moon and then promptly tripped over one of the red and blue barrel things that Lunar had said to be drums.

Sun started laughing at Monty who pushed himself back to his feet and Moon was on the ground laughing from Monty's little 'trip'.

Lunar just stood in the doorway wondering if he made the right choice of turning away from Eclipse. What if something bad happens? He thought to himself. Is Eclipse going to come back any time soon? Would I be happier if he did?...

Moon paused and looked up towards the door after getting the feeling of being watched and felt a hint of surprise when he saw Lunar standing there looking anxious and very lost in thought.

"Ay, where's Eclipse, Lunar?" Moon asked him with the faintest trace of hostility in his voice when he said Eclipse's name.

Lunar almost jumped five feet in the air but apparently just settled for two. "Um- he- he left? Through a random door back there- also- YOU GUYS HAVE A BACK EXIT?-" Lunar replied rather quickly and Moon just stood there and processed everything Lunar said for a moment while trying to decipher the language of caffeinated childlike animatronic

"He left? Huh- didn't expect that one. Also, I don't think we've ever had a back exit before?-" Moon started quizzically before switching to sarcasm and then confusion.

"Oh- you didn't know about the random door then?-" Lunar asked

"No-" "-We didn't know there was another door that wasn't the Daycare entrance" Moon started before getting interrupted by Sun.

"You have a door that isn't the Daycare entrance here?" Monty asked with fake curiosity as he knew exactly why there was another door, knew exactly where it was, and exactly how it got there.

Moon and Sun stared at Monty for a good, solid minute before Moon facepalmed and Sun groaned from either annoyance or sheer exhaustion. Lunar was just able to tell that the curiosity was fake the moment Monty opened his mouth and asked the question. It took a good actor to know another actor immediately, doesn't mean they always want to believe with they observe and/or realize though. Lunar was also just confused as of why Monty was faking being curious unless he knew something about it. And that's when the light came on and Lunar finally realized, "Ohhh-" he said.

Monty was obviously amused by all this. "What's up Lunar?" Monty asked innocently.

"Did you build the door to help you get in and out undetected or something for whatever reason?- I mean- that's the only reason I can really come up with for the fake curiosity-" Lunar stated in a confused way.

Moon, Monty, and Sun were all pretty surprised by how much of that Lunar could figure out. Sun and Moon looked to Monty to see if that was true.

"You're pretty observant, aren't you, kid-" Monty said, he sounded a bit happy mixed with a small bit of pride. "Yeah, I built that after breaking a hole into the wall and decided to turn it into a door to get in and out when I want to go undetected!" He boasted with evident pride without noticing how murderous Moon looked in that moment.