Part 5

|| Next Day ||

Yn wore a cute dress looking cute yet beautiful .

Yn took her purse and went towards Taehyung's house as he wanted to tell that precious things at his own home in which he didn't let any girl come in .

~~ After a while ~~

Yn knocked on the door and Tae opened it like he was waiting there for long .

Yn went in and Tae hugged her really tight.

Tae : I missed you cupcake.

Yn : Mee too . What's the thing you want to tell me .

Tae : First let's eat something .

Yn : Okay .

Then they went towards the table .

Yn widened her eyes seeing her favourite food .

Yn : The smell is delicious.

Tae : I ordered it .

Yn : But still all of them are my favourite. Thanks Tae .

Tae : Welcome cupcake .

Yn : Let's eat !!

They started eating .

After eating .

Yn : So Tae !! What you wanna talk about .

Tae walked towards Yn and made her stand .

Tae cupped her face .

Tae : Yn I wanted to tell you that I love you .

Yn : Really ?

She said having a shocked yet happy reaction .

Tae leaned towards Yn seeing her happy expression.

But stop when he felt a metal pressed against his stomach .

Yn : Should I love you back Mr. Romantic serial killer ?

Tae was normal . He wasn't shocked at all .

Tae : You can kill me anytime you want .

Yn : Attitude huh !!

Tae just smiled .

Yn ( on earphone ) : Officer !!

Officer : Command accepted Agent Claire .

Yn smirked and lots of snipers bursted into Taehyung's house .

Tae just smiled sadly .

Yn : Your death is in my hand Romantic boy .

Tae didn't say anything just stood there silently .

Blood scattered through Yn's clothes.

Yn pressed the gun towards his stomach and bang.

Yn shooted him . Just at that moment Tae  pull out  a letter and handed her with a ring while blood started to come from his mouth .

He struggled to stay still . He grabbed Yn's hand and handed those things with his shaky hands .

He fell down because of too much pain .

Yn looked at the paper and ring .

Yn : Mission complete officer .

|| Yn's house ||

Yn took a fresh shower and sat there while looking at the paper .

~~~~Paper ~~~

Hey Cupcake ~~

I know I'll be gone when you will be reading this . Yes I knew that you are an agent . I didn't want to . But that day on our movie night when you were showering , your phone was vibrating and I saw the messages unknowingly. Sorry for that . You'll be thinking why didn't I ran away ? Because I don't want to. I know I did wrong that is merciless . I should be punished and destiny also decided the most hurtful punishment for me. To be killed by the one I fall in deeply with . I love you and that is not fake . It's true. It's really hurtful when your loved one killed you . That's the way I killed those innocent people. I deserved to be killed by you . You've the ring right ? I want you to keep that ring forever . It's a request from a merciless people . I Cherised every moment I lived with you . That was the best moment of my life . You taught me how to smile , how to feel love and loved by , thank you for giving the feeling of happiness , the feeling of love. I want you to put that smile always . So my cupcake ALWAYS BE HAPPY. Stay healthy and always smile . I hope you find a handsome partner who is pure not like me . I love you my cupcake . Hope you will remember me always .

~~Your Romantic serial killer ~~