7

Jin dropped  tae infront of first night room door and left...here our tae standing infront of jk room door with milk glass in his hand ..nervousness all written on tae face he literally shivering above all that he was shy , shy becz first time a man was going to see each and every part of his body which he was hiding from all the boys eyes in this years ..and a littile bit of exitement for what his husband will do becz he already said in marriage that he will gonna wrek him..like that so many emotions are running over tae mind and body exitement,nervousness,shyness,happyness......
happyness for he will give His self for his loved one becz his husband already touched his soul ,before his body ..
But above all that tae was cleared in one thing that he accepted his husband fully ..his mind,his body,his soul all was accepted jk and jk touch ,and jk love ..so tae happily give his body to his husband without any hesitation and feel love from his husband this thing was clear in tae mind..with that tae take a deep breath and relaxed his body but shyness not leaving our tae ..with that tae opened the door with a click sound..tae entred the room and locked the room door and standing there only ..without any moment in his body, his head was hunglow..

With that click sound jk looked at tae..that's it jk world was stopped he placed his hand on his heart and admiring tae beautiful face with a smile

that's it jk world was stopped he placed his hand on his heart and admiring tae beautiful face with a smile

(like this imagine he was smiling)

..after good time he looked at tae sinful body which is covered with a beautiful dress ..then he looked at tae bare legs.that legs was very beautiful tall and tanned legs..seeing that bare legs only our jk was hard ..but he controlled his desire and again looked at tae who was full of shyness ..jk chukeld at tae shyness..

(Imagine tae is wearing this)

Jk :- come to your hubby sweet heart ( looking at tae intensily)

With that deep voice. shiver run down on tae body ..tae was full of nervouseness he was literally shivering ,that too the deep voice of jk not helping our shy tae, doing something,something to tae heart and body..jk observe tae shyness and nervousness and understand his situation.. he glad that his voice was doing something to tae