Our deal

As he wrapped his arms around my hips and grazed his hand against my thigh, I turn to look at him. "Do you know how you make me feel when you sit on my lap like this" he said.

"No, why don't you tell me" I said as I looked at him through my lashes. "It makes me wanna ravish you till you cry for mercy and beg for more, while I continue to make you shake with pleasure. But we both know that you can't handle that right now " he replied with a smirk.

"Oh, really" I said, as I turned around to face him fully. "who says that I can't handle what your offering".

"All right my love let me take you up on a deal. If I can make you cüm with just my
touch and you can't make a sound, I get to do whatever I want to you. Meaning I could tie you up to the bed if like, I could have you on your knees, I could also have you on the floor face down ass up if I wanted to or spank you red and purple till you're crying and begging me, to let you have the sweet, sweet release. But I can't penetrate you what's so ever." He explained with a playful expression.

"And if I don't make a sound, what do I get?" I asked with a slight smirk. he replied, "You can do whatever you want to me". "Anything at all" I asked. He smiled and said "Yes, my love anything at all."

"So let the games begin", I said, without any thought I dove headfirst into the pleasure and erotic atmosphere.

"Remember my love you can't make not one sound. Understand?" He asked. I nod not trusting myself to speak knowing my voice would quiver.

I heard him sigh before I was grabbed by jaw and jerked forward. I gasped and looked up at him. "I'll ask you again love. Mhm?" He asked as he gripped tighter. "Do you understand that you can't make not one sound my love?" He asked again.

I went to go nod again but stopped myself. "Yes I understand." I said in a loud enough whisper for him to hear. "Good job my love." He said with a smile.

————————✨✨————————
This was better in my head 🕴🏻

Short and cringey realllll cringe
maybe I should've kept it in my head.
Idk it's something, also my first time writing this type of anything so bear with me.

Next time will be longer pinky swear