Puppy

"I - I can't do it's t-t-to big," Milo says trying to crawl away from the massive coċk that tried to enter him. Rui sits up, grabs Milo by the throat, and brings him closer.

"Listen to me love, and listen well. It's either you take all of me like a good boy and you stop running away, or we stop right here. But we both know you don't want that to happen do you?" Rui asked while staring into Milo's eyes which were filled with many different emotions. "No," he said shaking his head quietly. "No what"...."No Sir".

Rui nods and gives Milo a dominating kiss "Good." Rui grabs both sides of Milo's hips and forcefully pushes him down on his long girth. Milo let out a toe-curling scream as he wrapped his hands around Rui's forearm. Rui barely touched his pleasure point. "Don't worry Mi, I'll make you feel good." Rui promised sweetly.

Rui waited a bit just to make sure Milo was okay before continuing. Milo tapped is arm twice as sign to continue the sweet pleasure bestowed on him. Rui rubbed near Milo's shaft while he waited a bit longer, Milo on the other hand was ready to do the work if Rui took any longer. Knowing well that would never happen he's #pillowprincess till death.

"R-Rui, p-please I n-need you - nghh - stop t-teasing" Milo groaned as Rui was holding back. "But baby are you sure you don't wanna wait a bit?" Rui asked in a teasing tone. "Nghh" Milo whimpered as he shook his head no. "If you say so love."

"Remember your light system?" "Mhmm", Milo nodded against his neck. "Wanna let me know what it is Milo?" Rui asked. It was kind of hard since he has a cock up his ass teasing the sweet bundle that held his orgasm. But nonetheless he mumbled them out.

"G-green means I'm o-okay, e-ellow m-means nughhh", Milo moaned out. "You gotta finish baby. You got this." Rui encouraged as he thrusted ever so slowly into his sweet boy. "Ye-yellow means s-slow down please, red means stop c-completely" Milo finished.

"I haven't even fucked you yet, and here you are drooling and can't even get your sentences out. Are you okay puppy?" Rui said as he gripped Milo's chin. "I wonder how you'll be when I fuck you till you cry," Rui said with a sadistic smirk. "p-please I ne-need y-ou s-so bad" Milo whimpered. Rui only smiled, "Look at my dumb little puppy."

Rui positioned Milo onto his stomach ass up in the air, all open for Rui and Rui only to see.

"Mmhm" Rui moaned out. "What a pretty pucker my puppy has," Rui stated as he stared down at Milo's twitching hole. Rui raised an eyebrow and brought his hard hand down onto Milo's ass. Landing a sharp blow. Causing it to sting, "What'a ya say to me bubs?" Rui asked bending down to Milo's drooling face.

"Th-thansh you Sir" Milo whimpered. It was muffled but Rui was satisfied with it no less. "Your welcome Mi, let's not forget our manners okay baby?" Rui smirked. "Ready love?".

"Mmm" was all Milo could get out.

Rui took that as his sign to go deeper into Milo, Causing the sub to go from a whimpering mess to a moaning one in just one thrust.

"Shoo" thrust "g-GooDd" thrust "M-MorE" thrust.

Rui grabbed the front of Milo's neck and pulled him up, so Milo could see how fucked he was getting. Rui always enjoyed watching himself fuck his little pup over the edge.

"You're doing so well puppy, look at you, you're so beautiful with my cock inside you. Just taking it like the dumb pup you are. Aren't you baby? You're just my dumb little puppy huh?" Rui asked Milo as he kept eye contact through the mirror.

"Y-yes I y-our pup-py" Milo moaned out. "You're just so desperate huh? Just so desperate, you'd take any cock that came your way, wouldn't you? This hole could be filled by anyone and you'd love that wouldn't you?"