Tiffany

In the months ahead of her, she and DeLow would have a rough time. She would still visit as much as she could so the baby would know who her father was but they would argue, make up and argue some more. She was spending more and more time with Sebastian at The Den and going to various other places including leaving the country a few times. Nyoke didn't mind keeping the baby because she had recently learned she was expecting herself. Tiffany was loving her best life. New home, new man and soon to be a new niece or nephew. She still worked her 9 to 5 at the building Sebastian owned. That was until she got a call to head over to security one morning. She was so lost because no one has ever been called over to security. When she got to the security station the head of security directed her into a conference room where Sebastian's wife stood at the head of the table. His wife walked over to her and again her scent invaded her senses and it came to her. "Purple!" She blurted out. His wife said with a smirk on her face. "I guess we both learning who each other is today. I knew when I saw you get off the elevator that day with my husband that I didn't like you. Now I know why!" Tiffany smacked her lips and responded. "You was liking me a lot when you was eating my ass and pussy!" His wife stepped closer to Tiffany and grabbed a few pieces of heat playing with her tresses between her fingers. "Yeah you got me there Bitch but guess what? This thing you have with my husband is officially over. He's probably told you he would leave me for you and a whole lot of other nonsense but he won't. He's using you just like the rest." His wife was talking out the side of her neck hoping to get to Tiffany. It almost worked until Tiffany's phone buzzed. It was Sebastian asking her where she was because he had another surprise for her. Tiffany then laughed and excused herself from the table. "I'm going back to work boo. You can sit in your misery alone. I have better things to do." "He will never love you!" His wife yelled out before the door closed.  Tiffany was still shocked. That first night when the lady was on her it was Sebastian's wife. Her mind wandered. "Did he know? He had to know. Why would he? Why would she? What was going on? How did she find out it was me? I need to talk to Sebastian." She text him back: We need to talk. Meet me at the house tonight baby. I'll be waiting on you. We clearly need to discuss some things. She then sent a text to Ny. All she sent was bitch in all caps and a few exclamation marks. Nyoke sent back: K later. Can't wait to hear the dets. Tiffany went back to her desk where a set of Benz keys laid on her desk with a note that said: Njoy the new ride my unicorn. She looked around and before she could say anything. The people around her station was all in her business. "The owner of the building dropped those off." One person said. "Do you know he's happily married with two kids?" Another one said. "Homewrecker!" She heard from another lady. "Girl you sleeping yo way to the top huh?" Tiffany was pissed. She grabbed her things and ran out the lot. Hitting the fob so she could find which car was hers. Since he had switched her cars out while she was working. She called him and told him to meet her at the house asap! She asked Ny to grab the baby from daycare for her and of course she did. Tiffany hurried home so she could prepare for this conversation that they had to have. She wasn't sure how it would turn out but it was one that was much needed.