Ending

3rd Person POV:

Alan-a-dale approached a nearby tree with posters of Robin Hood and Y/N taped on with a big yellow sign which read: "Pardoned by order of King Richard", at the same time he was whistling his merry tune.

"You know, I thought we'd never get rid of those two rascals. But lucky for us folks, King Richard returned... and, well, he-he just straightened everything out," he indicated to Prince John, Sir Hiss, the Sheriff, Trigger and Nutsy who were all hammering rocks at the royal rock pile. Prince John ended up hitting one of the rocks hard enough to break it into two bits it landed on his foot, he let out several yelps of pain holding his foot and jumping around like a fool. Sir Hiss laughed at his former tyrant.

"Say, we better get over to the church. Sounds like somebody's gettin' hitched" Alan said, running in the direction of the church. As the church bells rang loudly into the small village of Nottingham, Robin and Y/N walked out of the church hand in hand smiling at the happiest day of their lives. Before Y/N noticed Robin looking at her as she placed a kiss on his cheek. At the same time all of the villagers threw rice at the happy married couple.

"Long live Robin Hood! Long live King Richard!" The crowd cheered, from inside the church Friar Tuck smiled at his daughter finally marrying herself off. King Richard then approached him with a broad smile. When Friar Tuck spotted the king he bowed and kissed the king's robes.

"Oh, Friar Tuck. It appears that you now have an outlaw for an in-law." The lion laughed heartily and audibly.

"It's not bad," Friar Tuck laughed. As Y/N and Robin walked toward their carriage which would take them off to London on their honeymoon. Outside of it, Skippy climbed up the carriage since he would be going with them.

"Gee, Skippy, how come you're goin'?" Toby asked him.

"Well, Y/N and Robin Hood are gonna have kids, so somebody's gotta keep their eye on things," Skippy explained to the nervous turtle, as he climbed up the carriage. Little John (who was in his Duke of Chutney costume) pulled the young rabbit up.

"Ho!" he said, letting the carriage be pulled away. Behind them villagers were a bit teary eyed over their friends leaving the town, and were yet happy for the two at the same time.

"Oh! I've never been so happy," Lady Kluck said, wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. Robin and Y/N leaned out of the window waving back at the crowd. Robin took his hat off and waved it about, as Y/N threw her bouquet of flowers back at the crowd. Skippy's older sister caught it happily much to his younger sister's dismay. The newly weds waved back to the onlookers as they passed: Mrs. Rabbit, Otto, and Mr & Mrs Owl alongside the four mice. The coach began nearing the royal rock pile, Nutsy was the first to notice.

"Hey, here come the bride, Trigger, 'Persent' arms," the dim-witted vulture announced before Trigger fired one of his crossbow bolts. First it hit a tree branch above him ricocheted, on to one of the church's bell's, it flew past Prince John, then Sir Hiss, past the Sheriff three times, back past Sir Hiss, then past Prince John again, before it shaved off some of the Sheriff's head fur, before the bolt flew past Prince John and Sir Hiss, and stopped in one of the hearts on the just married sign hanging off the back of the newly wed's coach. Inside Y/N gave Robin a kiss on the lips as Robin pulled the blind down and they rode off into the sunset happy and married.

The End

I really hope you enjoyed this story, just as much as I've enjoyed writing it, I think I might do an epilogue be sure to let me know if you'd like that but as of now we've reached the end and I really hope you enjoyed reading. Now as the old saying goes;

"That's all folks,"