Ch.3 I've been waiting

Thus a few years passed by.

Not!Cale figured out that Eruhabim is a swordmaster and begged him to train him.
Eruhabim agreed.

While Not!Cale enjoyed anu physical activities and learning magic he hated learning alchemy,history,or any school stuff. It didn't help that he was a noble in his last life and his family was rich which of course ment he would have a high education. But thay of course wouldn't compare to a dragons lessons nonetheless Not!Cale hates it. He felt that it was boring.
Though he did learn some baking only because if he wanted extra desserts he would have to help

(He did not pout at Eruhabim at that)

But just like that six years passed.

Not!Cale excelled at swordsmanship and was pretty great at magic for dragons standards.

Eruhabim and Not!Cale were in the kitchen having a normal day.
Not!Cale was eating cookies they just baked. Then it was sword training! N!Cale was as always excited So after eating he raced down into the training room. As a dragon of course he can still only hold a human form long enough for training and thats mostly it. Eruhabim always wondered why sense he was greay at magic and had lots of magic but N!Cale always said it felt like a shell was blocking him. Anyways as N!Cale runs down the hallway and Eruhabim yells at him to slow down they both felt like they were forgetting something.......

Switching P O V

All Kim Rok Soo remembers us waking on a normal day only to have his two hyungs(though he would never tell them he though of them like that) get killed along with the rest of his team. Then going to their funeral. But Kim Rok Soo can't help but get the feeling that it is a lie. For he doesn't have a record of it. If it did happened he would have a record of it. But all he remembers is....Ugh- they are dead- no its a lie he doesn't have it recorded why does his brain feel like its the truth but his ability and heart is saying its a lie. All his records showed him is him waking up and going to bed knowing everyone is dead and just got back from the funeral. Speaking of sleep Kim Rom Soo felt like he had the best sleep in ages.
First it was so warm and comfortable then he felt cold but warm soon after. Then he felt cold again and warmth didn't come back as soon as before. Then he warm again but not comfortable. But he felt safe because he felt thing making him feel safe is hugging him.

Then he woke up He was in a room. On a pillow...or what he was in is on a pillow. He tried to step out only to realized he has paws and immediatly fell onto the ground 'Ow that hurt' he thought.

'Where am I?'

Kim Rok Soo looked around and spotted a mirror

Kim Rok Soo slowly waddled
To it-tripped a lot.

He then looked at himself

'Is that me?...am I a dragon?! A red dragon?!

Suddenly Kim Rok Soo heres something...voices

"Aww Come on Goldie Gramps I can train longer~!"

"No you Have other classes"

Kim Rok Soo who quickly waddled to the door saw a dragon and a weird gold elf- who was shiny...he looked like money.... Ahem-

The red dragon who strangely looks looks him
Grumbled. They both went out of view

Now after a few moments Kim Rok Soo got the jist of things. Especially after finding a book(that Eruhabim made N!Cale read in his freetime!)
About the worlds history....
Kim Rok Soo realized....and mentally yelled 'WHY IS IT EXACTLY LIKE BIRTH OF A HERO?!'