Lier (2)

*oliver pov* worst first day of my life, but at least i knew why he wasn't talking to me. Maybe he can now. So i called him. And he immediately picked up "u-uh hey. You need something?" "No. But you did leave me to walk home alone so i was wondering where you where. Because you never let me walk home by myself" i said basically questioning him "sorry baby i thought you where gonna walk home with Ryan and you know he-" "what? You know i never walk home with Ryan because his mom comes to get him. And also that's like your 10,000th sorry today." I was getting hurt again because now he's lying to me. "Well what about seb? Don't you go home with him?" "Seriously Regie? he drives home with my car and we walk together remember? Or did helping your mom Make you forget that too. You know what. I don't know why your making excuses and lying to me but don't talk to me until your gonna tell me the truth." And with that i hung up and called sebby to come get me. Once seb got there i got in the car and cried again "Oli? What's wrong and where is regie?" "He just didnt want to walk with me. But i-i will be ok. What happened to you and ryan in the restroom? Why did he run out blushing?" I said trying to take my mind off of me and regie. "Oh we madeou- UH WANNA GO GET ICE CREAM? YEA-" "WHAT- Sebastian moy- YOU MADEOUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND IN THE RESTROOM?" What the hell- this little shit. " got any favorite ice cream flavors...heh-" he said to me sounding nervous "answer my  question Sebastian." "Ok.. i did but you know I'm in love with him..." I sighed "yes i know but you play around with peoples hearts way too much. I dont want you hurting him. Ryan is too sweet for that. I mean yes he might be a little sassy but still. He has the biggest heart ever." I tried to explain but i knew he wasn't gonna listen. I just love them both too much for them to hurt each other. And not be as close if they break up. "Please just give me one chance with him. And if i break his heart you can hate me forever." "Ugh seb you know I'll never hate you." I started to think as we pulled up to the house. "Ill give you an answer in the morning. Ok? " "I'll take that as a slow yes and not a fast no?" I ruffled his hair "sure." And we walked in the house.

Later

I was getting ready for bed when I heard my phone ding. It was from regie.

                           LOML💕

Oli..I'm sorry for lying to you
Please forgive me.
                                                          It's fine. But why did you lie?

Because my friend asked me to come hang.
I haven't seen them since last school year. 
                                          You hadn't seen me either.
           And you didn't even bother to text me then.

Ok babe I'm sorry. You can call me now
                                                                                                I'm good. Good night.
Ok.. good night baby i love you.❤️
                                                                                                        Mhm. I love you too.
No heart?
                                                                                                             ❤️.
Stubborn ass..💀

I smiled at the text and then shut off my phone . Maybe he didn't hate me and was really sorry? I dont know.. I laid down and fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up and got ready for school

I didn't hear anything from seb so I went in his room and he was sleep "Sebastian! If you don't wake up I'm leaving you here" he mumbled something but I couldn't understand him "ugh well I was about to say yes to you and Ryan-" and he sprung up "O...

I didn't hear anything from seb so I went in his room and he was sleep "Sebastian! If you don't wake up I'm leaving you here" he mumbled something but I couldn't understand him "ugh well I was about to say yes to you and Ryan-" and he sprung up "OKAY GIVE ME 2 MIN-" and he wasn't lying he literally took 2 minutes. "KK LETS GO" he then ran out the door and I giggled and followed him. Once we got in the car he sounded exited "SOOO your gonna let me ask Ryan out?!?" I nodded and he looked happy,it made me smile. We got to school and went inside. We saw Darren and Ryan talking with Kane and Regie and Justin talking to each other apparently they noticed us because Ryan hugged me "hiiiii" "heyyy" and he then walked to Sebastian and gave him a hug "I finally get a hug?" Sebastian asked him and Ryan just nodded "hi baby " Regie said to me "hello." I said walking past him to go greet my other friends "you can't be mad at me forever..it was an accident." Regie said "Ok." And I walked to the restroom. And I'm guessing he followed me because when I entered the restroom he was behind me "babeee pleaseee talk to me.." "why." I asked and he turned me around  and held my hands "baby I swear it was an accident I just forgot-" "and what are you gonna do now? Apologize? Cry to me ? Kiss me and tell me your sorry.? No Regie it doesn't work like that. At all. It doesn't win me over and it doesn't make me feel better. I've seen it all." I started to get angry "why are u being so complicated?..how about I make it up to you and we go out tonight? Just you and me?" He said in a sorry tone knowing I can't be upset at him. "Fine..just to forget again" "of course I won't. " he pecked my lips and we both went to class.

After school I saw Regie talking with his friends "you gonna walk with me today or are you you gonna blame Ryan or Sebastian again" "I said I was sorry.and I will walk with you today " "Mhm" I grabbed his arm and started walking "you didn't have to drag me baby I was gonna be behind you" i pouted "whatever". We laughed and talked all the way to my house and once we reached home he kissed me and said "meet at the restaurant at 8 ok?" "Ok bye love you" "bye love you too" and he walked away , I went in the house and got ready.

HEY GUYSSS so UHHH I KNOW THIS IS BORING BUT UHM PLEASE TRUST ME IT WILL GET BETTER :)BUT ANYWAY
How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️