the truth. (7)

(THE NEXT DAY) I was talking with Justin when regie came around the corner talking to his friend. "Heh hector look. told you he left me for him."  I glanced at him, and his friend looked at me. "no. I left you because you cheated on me. and we are not together. fuck off." regie just rolled his eyes. I saw that he looked a little sad, but I didn't care. I hate cheaters and liars. "Why are you over here regie?" Justin said getting up from leaning on the locker. "cus its a free world justin. and i also go to school here so i can be wherever i want to be around here. if your so bothered that i am over here then leave." "we were here first. why would we leave. just because an ass whole like you told us to? dream tf on. listen i know why your arguing with me. and believe it or not i dont care." "but shouldnt you be happy?  you have him like you wanted. yk? the way you have been wanting him for years? yea. your welcome." justin got closer to him, im not fighting over anyone regie.im fighting for him." "like this is some fucking movement? dont act all fucking innocent just because oliver is right here." i was confused. what does he mean? "what is he talking about justin?" i pulled justin back. "and im not his. regie. im not an object." "well? he wouldnt believe that for a second. would you regie? why dont you tell oli why you dated him?" "i never agreed to that. it was only you.i dont play those games." then he looked at me. "and im no cheater. nor lier." and then he looked back at justin. "fuck you." and he walked away, "game? what game?" justin looked at me like he was nervous "nothing." "justin do not lie to me." he then sighed. "okay.. please dont be mad okay?" i folded my arms. "depends now tell me." "o-okay so..."

flash back to 9th grade. 

(nobodys pov) "regieeeeeeeeeeeee" oliver said walking to regie. "oh hey oli!" "hiii i was wondering...i-if you wanted to sit at lunch with me and my friends?" regie blushed alittle "okay.." he said smiling "yayyy! okayy see you later!" and he left. regie just kept smiling. "dude. who was that?" justin said to regie snaping him out of his thoughts "h-huh? oh that was oliver." "hes cute." "i know..i like him so much." "oh?well..i think hes cute and you like him. wanna see who can get with him first? and who ever does can get money?" regie looked at justin in the eyes. "l-like a bet?" "yea! somthing like that." "dude..no..i dont do that. and i really like him. i dont want to break his heart. he's way to sweet." justin rolled his eyes. "not even for money?" regie shook his head. "pussy. your just scared you wont get him.plus he wont know its a bet,"  regie shook his head at his friend. "your so immature justin. im not afraid i wont date him. i just dont want to hurt him."  "whatever softie."  and with that justin walked away. "why am i friends with this kid again.." regie sighed and went to find hector.

(a few months later) 

"hi oliver. hey regie." justin said sitting on the desk next to them. "hiiii" oliver smiled. "you two seem close." justin added. "thats because we are together!" oli said. then justin smirked. "oh really?" oli nodded "mhm!" regie shut his eyes tight hoping justin wouldnt say anything stupid. "you know your boyfriend here ac-" "oli!!"kane said coming to their desk "oh? hi kane!!" "oh exuse us. is it okay if i borrow oli right quick" oli giggled "im not an object kane! and i will go with you. talk to yall laterrr" he then kissed regies cheek and left with kane "sooo i guess you did take up on the bet? so how much you want-" "justin stop with this bet bs. he is not a toy. im not gonna bet on him. i really like him." "Whatever. you could have gotten him and money." justin then left."i hate him" regie said finishing his work

(Present time) 

(oli Pov) " what the fuck jutin?! i was a bet to your dumbass?!!" i was on the verge of tears. "oli. i was young and stupid..but i truly like you. i dont think your a bet anymore. plus, i wouldnt cheat on you. like he did, i would treat you right" i got pissed "FOR THE LAST TIME. IM. NOT. A . FUCKING OBJECT. IM NOT A FUCKING PRIZE TO WIN AFTER YOU AND REGIES DUMB COMPETITION. THAT YOU STARTED." "oliver-" "dont fucking speak to me."  while i turned to walk away. he grabbed me. "oliver, get over it.. it was years ago. ." i looked back at him, " why did you act like you actually cared about me? cant answer? okay yea fuck you." i pulled my hand from him and went to find regie. i saw hector but i didn't see regie. so i walked to him "where is regie.?" hector rolled his eyes "why?" "just tell me and stop being a dick hector." "bathroom." "thanks." i went to the restroom and saw regie. washing his hands "regie." he jumped alittle "holy shit- o-oh hey oliver." he said clearing his throat  "what do you want." "i came to ask you. why you cheated. and why you didnt tell me about justin." he looked confused "what?" "answer." "uh. well i cheated bc..i wanted justin to be happy. bc yk..he liked you and-" i stopped him. i thought about it. "your..joking right?" he slowly shook his head. "and i could tell you liked him back so cheated.. i set all of it up. i made the girl call you. and i left my phone on purpose. i defened so it didnt seem like i didnt care. im sorry.." my heart shattered. did he really think i liked justin? do i?...no.."you..made me break up with you. bc your friend liked me?" "hes liked you for years oliver. but i loved you more. " i was almost crying. "wait. but what about the bet?" "Y-you know about that? i swear i wasnt apart of that! he tried to make me get in on it but i couldn't-" "jeez reg shut up! I know you werent in on it.. but well at least i know that it was real ig. im so sorry that i made you think i liked him." i hugged him "its okay ig..i was probably over thinking it.." he hugged back."uh..well is there a chance we can ...get back together?" he said pulling away from the hug. to see my face. i giggled "what about justin?"  "fuck him. your mine. i did it for you mostly. not him." i smiled "lier." i kissed his lips. "so thats a yes?" i rolled my eyes "does kissing you not answer ?" "no cus you only did it once." "im not giving you another." "why?" he said pouting "cus you can't catch me." "huh?" then i started running "ASSHOLE."  he said chasing me. "oh and my answer is yes!" he then got up to me and grabbed me "now. wheres my other kiss?" he said breathing hard "up your ass!" i said also breathing hard as the bell rung. "fuck you." he then stole a kiss from me and ran "see ya tmmr!!!!!!" he said going out of the building "i hate him so much." i thought walking out.

OKAYYYYYY CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOPE YALL HAD AN AMZING TIME READING THIS BS. AND I LOVE YALL SM. IF YOU HAD BEEN HERE SINCE I STARED THIS STORY I LOVE YOU EVEN MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE OKAY BYEEEEE SEE YALL IN  THE NEXT STORYYYY

How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️