twisted LOVEEEEE!! pt.5 <3

Wellcome back you SIMPS! Jk Jk don't take that seriously XC

.

.

.

.

.

.

"you know....I've waited so long to hear you say that...Little mouse~" your face became so red it looked like kiri's hair XD. You stared at him then he leaned in closer and started kissing you neck again...* TIME SKIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP* after you two where done doing whatever you guys where doing *NOT THAT NO EW BASICALLY NO MORE THAN WHAT I WROTE DOWN GOD*....anyway T_T you two where cuddled up together and you had both fell asleep he had his head on your chest and you had your hands wrapped around him. You woke up and looked at the time on your phone it was 6:30 AM "...put your phone down...." He mumbled "ugh Alright Alright..." you said setting you're phone down on the bed beside you and wrapped your hands back around him. AS SOON as you sat your phone down he grabbed your phone and tossed it off the bed "WHY ?" "....because you're always on your phone...." he said tucking his face in your chest " oh c'mon dude!...Why are you being like this?" "...." Then it came to you that he was still sleepy thats why he was being like this. "...Your still tired that why hah" " I...AM..not....." he said messing with a pice of your hair " Yes you are !" "PROVE IT !!"  "fine...." You pushed him off you and cuddled beside him. " What are you doing?...." "hold on " You got up close to his face and booped his nose with yours "mmmm..." he pulled you closer and he buried his face in your neck "What are you doing?" "Its too early for this " he said closing his eyes " knew it...." You thought. You fell back asleep with him Then Woke up again at 8:30 "Dabiiii~ Wake up!" "aaaaaaaaaaaaa fine." He moaned as he got up You got up and went back to your room "love you " You said "hehe..." "WHERE IS MY LOVE U BAAAACK?!" "HA ok love you to" you shut his door giggling. You opened you bedroom door room to see Toga standing there with her arms crossed "how long have you been there ?..." You said concerned " IT DOESN'T MATTER!" "ok....?" " You and Dabi are Dating !" You paused in your tracks and awkwardly turned around "u-uh...." "Don't LIEEE !"  "OK YES FINE WE ARE SO WHAT !!!???" " WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME  !?!??"  "look Toga I'm Really sorry...I just didn't feel comfortable telling you yet..." You said staring at her ".....Alright fine......YOU JUST GOTTA TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN YOU TWO FROM NOW ON!" ".....ah...fine I Don't Care" "EEEEE!!!!!" she skipped out of your room and shut your door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry this part was so short guys I've been really busy I will be posting more often now tho XC

.

.

.

.

.