destruction Pt.1

HIIIII, Welcome back once moreee!!!!!! btw TW this story has mentions of a kn!fe, Bl00d...and $tabb!ng..so..yeaTW

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You watched Toga as she skipped out of your room

"Nosy..." You whispered to yourself and rolled your eyes as she shut the door.

You put on a new pair of cloths and got ready for the day..all that jazz and stuff.

As you where in the midst of getting ready..You felt a giant vibration that shook you and your room, knocking a few things off the shelves..such as a photo of you and your dad..

You suddenly heard a bunch of noise coming from downstairs....

You quickly slipped on your shirt and crept downstairs...As you walked through the halls you saw the rest of the villains doors where wide open...with no one inside..

Once you made it downstairs you saw an all out fight happening.

The hero's had found the hideout and where attacking everybody.

Luckily they hadn't noticed you yet...

You stood there silently behind the corner as your brain debated and fought about what you should do...

soon enough you came to the conclusion to go help the others and fight with them.

You ran out there as fast as you could..Staying low and behind anything that you could..

As you ducked behind a giant piece of rubble..for a split second..you saw Hawks....his back was facing you...

You knew it was risky...

You knew it was dumb...

But you did it anyway...

you quickly stood up and ran up and behind Hawks..staying silent...Quickly, you ran up behind him and pulled out a knife that you had on you at all times...Just in case..

You ran up behind him...but just seconds before you grazed him with your knife.. One of his feathers stabbed you in the same spot Moonfish did a few days ago...

You gasped  and your eyes widened as you felt the sharp pain in the side of your stomach once more..

You shakily put your hands on the wound in attempt to stop it from bleeding as you fell to your knees

He quickly turned around and looked at you with a cold stare..

His gaze now fixed on you as he walked closer..

You rested against the side of the bar one the floor..Your hands now drench in blood as you where in shock...

Your vision got narrower and narrower by the second as Hawks approached you...

Finally...your vision was no longer, as you closed your eyes..passing out..

The sounds all around you fading into silence...

The last thing you heard was a very faint and muffled voice yelling "Y/N!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH MY GOSH, Y/N..NOOOOOOOO

hehe..Till next chapter..You simps :]