Oc info

Oc name: Charlie Smith

Oc age: 22

Oc gender: Female. 

Oc sexuality: Straight. 

Oc height: Charlie is 5'3 

Oc occupation: Online therapist. 

Oc interests: reading, drawing, playing with Rosa, working out, karate, fighting workout, running, helping others.

Oc Dislikes: The rainbow friends for what they did to her friends (For now), talking about what happened to her, fighting, red (for now), Rosa in danger. 

Oc family: Father: Dan Smith. Mother: (Unknown). Daughter: Rosa Smith. Ex-boyfriend: Daniel Quicke (Deceased).

Oc personality: Charlie is a kindhearted, and caring person, who can easily get aggressive and protective if you mess with or hurt someone she cares about.

Love interest: Red. 

Scar/s: Charlie has a large gash on her leg, a large slash on her left shoulder blade, a slice under her eye, a large cut on her right arm.  

Oc looks: She has curly black hair, she has fair skin, she has sapphire blue eyes, she usually wears a shirt that says 'Don't mess with mama bear' on it. She wears black sweatpants. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oc name: Rosa Smith

Oc age: 2

Oc gender: female. 

Oc height: 34.6 inches. 

Oc interests: She likes the rainbow friends, her mama, her toys, playing, food, her grandpa, her aunt Nova.

Oc dislikes: When her mama is sad, crying, people sad, fighting, yelling, thunder. 

Oc family: Grandpa: Dan Smith. Grandma: (Unknown). Mom: Charlie Smith. Father: Daniel Quicke (Deceased). Father figure: Red. Little brother figure: Orange. Big brother figures: Purple, Blue, Yellow and Green. Older sister figure: Cyan.

Oc personality: Rosa is a bubbly, kind, and adorable 2-year-old, who loves making new friends, her family, and everyone nice she meets. 

Scar/s: None. 

Oc looks: She has curly red hair (From her grandpa) She has heterochromia making one of her eyes green while the other is blue. She has freckles on her cheeks. She has slightly fair skin. And she usually wears a onesie that says, 'I'm a ray of sunshine!'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oc Name: Nova Quille. 

Oc age: 22. 

Oc gender: Female. 

Oc Sexuality: Bisexual. 

Oc height: 6'4

Oc occupation: Book author. 

Oc interests: Nova likes writing stories, her best friend Charlie,  the color purple, making people smile.

Oc dislikes: The rainbow friends for what they did (For now), people upset, talking about what happened to her sister, her scars.

Oc family: Mother: Annabelle Quille. Mama: Julia Quille. Sister: Sunny Quille (Deceased). Brother: Jax Quille.

Oc personality: Nova is a sweet, calm, and intelligent person. But she can easily turn from calm into pissed, if you make her mad. 

Love interest: Purple.

Scar/s: She has a large claw gash mark on her chest, she has a slash mark on her collar bone, she has a small scar on her right eyebrow, and she has multiple claw scratches from Orange. 

Oc looks: She has white dyed hair with black highlights, she has mixed skin, she has freckles on her cheeks and nose, she has brown eyes, she wears a dark gray turtleneck, long black pants, brown boots, and a light gray business jacket.