Fluff slayyyy

AHAHAHHAHAHA FINALLY I DID COOKIE RUN FANFIC *TWERK LIKE A BITCH* LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Roquefort, you are under arrest for stealing!"

Almond cookie hold a handcuffed plus gun on his other hand, Roquefort just chuckled and lift his arm up.

"Like usual, always alone try to catch me"

Roquefort look at him with a little smirk showing. Almond checking all of his body and take the jewels away.

"No escape attempt today?"

Almond about to cuffs Roquefort until he lift Almond up.

"Got the real treasure this time, I already left a note plus I already took the jewels from your pocket and put it there"

Roquefort pointing and the floor with a small letter, Almond just stare at Roquefort.

"I thought you were stealing jewels, what do you mean by 'real treasure' if the jewels is not your target?"

Almond grip Roquefort clothes rough yet softly. He just chuckled and jump to the roof, Almond yelp a little bit and hold Roquefort roughly.

"You're the treasure detective Almond"

"Wait what"

Almond look at Roquefort with a little blush showing. Roquefort just chuckled.

"You'll find it later~"

Roquefort stop walking and and put Almond down, he's flirty facial turn into flustered facial, Almond notice it and chuckles.

"What's wrong Roquefort, I thought your a flirtious type here?"

Almond look at him with a little smirk from his face. Roquefort laugh nervously and put his hat down. He hesitate for a moment and take a deep breath, Almond tilt his head with confusion.

"Look...Almond..I've....I got something to say and that is uh...I...uhm...I..I..."

His body shaking and his lip stuttering much and it makes Almond sigh. He move closer to Roquefort and kiss him on the lips softly. Roquefort look at him with wide eye, Almond aparted they lips and look at Roquefort.

"I love you too Roquefort"

Almond gave him sweetest smile he ever saw in his life. Roquefort heart went beating fast.

"A-Almond, there's another one think I want to ask you too.."

Roquefort pull out small box from his pocket and start kneeling down. Almond look at him with a little blush showing from his cheeks.

"I know this is kinda uhm...fast, but!... I just wanna say that I...."

He open the small box and it shows a diamond ring glowing. Almond eye went wide with flustered, he close his mouth softly.

"Would you...stay with me until my last moment and last breath..Almond?"

Roquefort made an eye contact with Almond, green emerald eyes meeting with dark brown eye. Almond hesitated for a second and tears flowing from his eye.

"I....yes!"

Almond hug him softly, Roquefort just kneeling on the floor replying the hug. Walnut and the others hiding by using Latte invisible spell cheering in silent.

"WOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOO"

Madeleine cheering with low voices, Latte hug Walnut tightly while Espresso just cheering like normal people.

"Yall are childish cheering like a 5 year old kid"

Espresso scoffing, Walnut doing a fake cough and look at Espresso.

"Sir, am I a wall for you"

Espresso remain silent and just let out 'tsk'. Madeleine just chuckled and whisper to Espresso.

"I wonder how are you gonna propose me later darling~"

Madeleine kiss Espresso cheeks and chuckled, Espresso just laugh awkwardly.

[ The end ]

CRK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KSKSJEKSHURHJSJEKWJEIJE AHHHHSJEBFKHSKDJRKBE

Sincerely,
Tartagelicious