Chapter 9 - The (Not) Date

*warning, mature adult themes discussed during this chapter*

***

"So I decided to change the plan. Sitting in my living room and eating seems too romantic to me, and I'm trying to comply with your wishes. How do you feel about bowling?" Luke asked the second he opened the door. Ashton was still standing in the hallway.

He blinked, taking the taller man in.

Luke was wearing what Ashton assumed to be his causal wear: a pair of khakis with a brown belt, a black and white striped shirt with the white around the sleeves and neckline, and a pair of loafers. His hair was gelled back in a little quiff and black ray bans rested at the top of the collar. This was probably his attempt to dress down.

"Bowling is, yeah. Uhm it's good. You look..." his eyes couldn't stop tracing Luke's delicious curves and delicate features. He barely even knew what he was saying.

Luke smiled, dimples popping in his cheeks.

"Save the flattery for later, young man, or else we won't leave this house," Luke warned with a teasing smirk.

"And would that be a bad thing?" responded Ashton, keeping his head down as he looked up at Luke through his eye lashes, lips parted slightly.

Luke inhaled deeply, trying to relax and not jump the boy standing in front of him.

"You're a minx, let's go."

Ashton smirked, nodding as he turned around to walk towards the elevator.

"I'm not young, I'm barely two years younger than you,"

Luke chuckled, turning around and locking the door.

"You're a little baby, so small and young—" he tried to pat Ashton's cheeks like a child, but the man tsked and pretended to try to bite his hand. Luke's eyes widened as Ashton's face heated up, but he kept staring at the slightly taller man. "Don't make me have to punish you, baby, I wouldn't want our time later to be spent like that,"

"Maybe I would," Ashton mumbled, getting into the elevator before Luke.

"What was that?" He asked, teasing glint in his eyes.

"Nothing," Ashton smiled charmingly, hands behind his back as he swayed back and forth.

Luke shook his head, pressing the button to send them down to the lobby. He lived in the penthouse flat in his building. The entire floor was his, he had his suite taking up a large part of the floor, and there was a small sitting area outside in the hallway, as well as a window that overlooked the city. He loved where he lived.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Ashton bit his lip, wondering if he'd get his way if he said what he was thinking. He leaned against the wall, hands in his pockets as he shrugged.

"Fuck me, daddy,"

Luke almost choked on air when those dirty words tumbled out of the brunette angels mouth. Dramatically, he gripped onto the wall as he stared at the proud man who knew exactly what he was doing.

"You truly are dangerous," he said, but he didn't sound as cool and collected as he usually did, and Ashton was revelling in the fact that he could work the older man up so easily. All it took was a little dirty talk, and Luke was putty in his hands. He shivered at the dark look he was given as the elevator travelled to the bottom floor. They were going to have fun later.

Ashton was almost glad they'd made this little arrangement, at least in this respect. By seeing the same person more than once, he was able to figure out what they liked and could continue to play off of it. When he was with someone only once, they only had so much time to discover what the other liked before they were gone from each others lives completely.