Chapter 47: Seek Refuge

After Liang Zheng left, Liang Yingying kept her head down at home, smiling and talking when she saw Zhang Yansheng. On the other hand, Zhang Yansheng ignored her at all.

Liang Yingying also learned after receiving cold shoulders a few times. She tried her best not to provoke her, and walked around as long as she could.

She hadn’t dared to go out to play for a while, so she stayed at home every day, watching Zhang Shuocheng study conscientiously.

Seeing that Liang Yingying actually managed Zhang Shuocheng’s studies personally, Zhang Yansheng directly let go and handed over Zhang Shuocheng’s full authority to Liang Yingying. Liang Yingying had seen that Zhang Yansheng had won Zhang Huan’s favor because of her good management of Zhang Shuocheng, so she wanted to please Zhang Huan as well.

However, she had no deterrence to Zhang Shuocheng at all.

As soon as Zhang Shuocheng saw that the eldest sister ignored him, he immediately regained his original virtues.

He wakes up in the morning to play first.

Liang Yingying has been up early recently, waiting for Zhang Huan to have breakfast before going back to sleep, and it will be noon when she wakes up again. Zhang Shuocheng has been playing all morning.

Liang Yingying finished her meal at noon, and in the afternoon, she would refresh herself and watch him do his homework. Zhang Shuocheng didn’t look right in front of her at all, as he just wrote a little bit and played for a while.

Liang Yingying became angry and beat him up. Zhang Shuocheng rolled on the ground again, tearing open his throat and howling. Aunt Wang was also sweating from the trouble.

Aunt Wang couldn’t help complaining and said, “Let Miss Yanyan take care of him.”

Liang Yingying didn’t dare to do anything to Zhang Huan and Zhang Yansheng, so she was rude to Aunt Wang. Hearing this, she raised her eyebrows upside down: “What do you mean? Who is his mother?!”

Aunt Wang cursed silently: You know that you are the mother of this child, so why didn’t you care about him earlier? Do you think this temporary cramming will work for children?

But Liang Yingying put her hands on her waist and said, “You figure out who gives you salary!”

Aunt Wang shut up and didn’t speak. When Liang Yingying saw her being silent, she curled her lips secretly.

In private, Aunt Wang quietly said to other aunts: “Let see what she can do with her children!”

This situation lasted for a few days, and Zhang Yansheng said nothing. The first person who couldn’t stand it was Zhang Heling. She finally couldn’t bear it and ran to Zhang Huan to complain: “Zhang Shuocheng’s homework has fallen a lot and August is almost halfway through!”

Zhang Huan also said strangely: “Aren’t you and your sister taking care of him doing his homework?”

Zhang Heling complained: “Right now, my mother is looking after him, and won’t let my sister take care of him. My mother is at home every day now, but she can’t manage Shuoshuo well at all. Shuoshuo’s homework was all written in a mess!”

Zhang Huan held his forehead and was speechless for a long time.

He went to find Zhang Yansheng in the guest room: “You should take care of your brother’s studies instead. I don’t think she is a person who can manage children at all.”

“He is your brother anyway.” He said with a smiling face, “How about this, I will give you 50,000 yuan more pocket money every month?”

Zhang Yansheng said, “Originally, whoever had the children should be in charge of them. Others are also fulfilling their obligations as parents. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to rob a child from his mother? I’m fed up. I haven’t even finished my homework yet.”

Eldest Daughter was Rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें