Chapter 05. Emmett Vance

POV. EMMETT VANCE

Until now, my life has been a rollercoaster. It never changed after my parents' death. My Grandfather always stood with me, but he couldn't make me happier because of my loss. I always wanted someone to love andcare for me and it never happened to me.

We moved to another place and he thought it might be a positive change. We couldn't move here early, since it's been 3 weeks already. I need to match other students' speed.

I look a little short compared to other boys and I know I'm handsome because old school girls used to mumble and follow me. I never felt comfortable in crowded areas, especially with girls, where annoying disturbances always occurred.

I had my only friend, Nathan. He also doesn't hang out with me always, he only comes to me whenever he needs Netflix.

My only entertainment is Koreandramas. Why Korean dramas? Because I lived in Korea with my parents and after the accident and their deaths, me and Grandfather moved to America. That's why I love K - dramas but everyone lovesthem,right? Am I Korean? YES, but my mother was American.There was a mix of Korean and American in me.

This is my first day at my new high school. I never thought I would get a grand introduction to the school because of the girls crowded over the entrance. I am half way uncomfortable now and the girls who were crowded over made me even more uncomfortable.

In the corridor, I looked down as I ran from the place. Unfortunately, I didn't look straight so I bumped into someone. Books flew down in slow motion as we both fell over each other. Once I apologized to the one I bumped, I saw I was apologizing to the one that I sat over.

I accidentally apologized in Korean, causing people to believe that I am Korean.

"joesonghamnida". I apologize in Korean.

I realized that was Korean after this incident. We stood together. I didn't look at his face until now.

'I mean I'm sorry'. I corrected myself and bowed my head for a second and tried to move on. However, he took my hands and dragged me over near him and I am just inches near his face.

I blushed after looking at his face and being too close. But man, why did I blush? He looks super handsome but I never felt attraction like this before.

'What's your name?' He asked. I didn't answer because I was stunned by his appearance and beauty.

'I am--I am Emmett. Emmett--Vance."

As soon as he left my hand, I could not move, and the electricity between us was reduced.

Ibowed my head and went.

POV. PRANAV RAELIN

'What happened between you and that boy, Emmence or what?' Lily muttered and continued. 'He looked at you seriously.'

'I think he fell for my beauty at first sight.' I joked.

Lily suddenly punched my shoulder.

'OUCH'

He didn't look well during classes so I thought I could talk to him during the lunch break. But when I got closer to him, he was overloaded with cuteness. At lunchtime, I noticed he was alone on his first day.

'Come on, let's sit with Emmett.' I said. She came with me because I told her. But Rosy joined us too.

'Can we sit with you?' I asked him politely.

POV. EMMETT VANCE

His politeness and voice melted my brain. I just nodded but couldn't say YES.

He sat near me and in front of us, two girls sat over. It is hard for me to deal with girls, but I don't know what to do.

'I didn't get a proper introduction to you. Let me introduce myself. I'm Pranav Raelin and this is Lily, my best friend. And that's Rosy,Lily's friend.

Rosy yelled. 'I'm not your friend?'

'NO' he yelled back.

Lily laughed and appeared to be doing okay.

'Are you from Korea?' He asked and I continued. 'Are you from India?'

'I was born in America where my Indian dad married an American woman.' He replied with a smile.

'My dad was Korean and my mom American.'

We had similarities. A week passed.I became good friends with Pranav, and he helped me with everything I needed.

Something unforeseen happened between us.

I was walking in the corridor looking at my book for the upcoming test. However, I didn't see anyone coming in the same direction as I did. We both bumped into one another, but I was not as powerful as the one who came. I lost my balance and fell on the ground, but he lost it too and it was Pranav.

He directly landed on me and his face bashed on my face. Now the most unexpected thing happened. When we both fell, he landed over and fell directly into my face, causing our lips to touch. MAN, we both kissed.

Holy crap! But that was nice, I didn't expect it to be such,but it happened.

He lifted his head but missed that he was sitting on my legs.

'Man! My legs.' I muttered.

'Oh! I am sorry' he apologized. Taking his hand to lift me, I stood up. He kept his right hand on his lips. He blushed a bit, his cheeks turned pink. I didn't notice I blushed too.

Mr. Ruddington ran and yelled. 'Other than bashing into each other, you two don't know anything?'

It is only we who know what happened now, and the others just smile because we didn't know what to do. We both smiled nervously at Mr. Ruddington.

But I never thought we would kiss and our first kiss would be like this.

CHAPTER 05 IS OVER

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY STARTED LOVING THE PAIR AND MAINLY EMMETT. YOU WILL ALL SEE THEIR CHEMISTRY HEREAFTER. THEIR SHY AND ROMANTIC MOMENTS AND THEIR FEELINGS OVER EACH OTHERS IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN EVER OUR STORIES ARE RELEASED. VOTE THIS UP IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SEE YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. BYEEE...