Chapter 7: Hard and Fast

Rapahaël's Pov
The next call I made was to Elena. I explained the situation to her and asked her to come over to the hospital so I could look at the 'unfinised buisness'. She sighed and agreed. Just then Liv stirred awake. She looked over to Luke and then me. "He's fine Pumpkin. Come here." I said as she climbed onto my lap.
"I'm sorry Papa. It's all because of me"
"No, of course not. It's something a very very bad guy did, and Papa is going to find him and punish him for it. Now Elena is coming. Stay with her, Okay?" I said as I gave her a forehead kiss. "Papa, teach the bad guy a lesson from me too." Liv shouted as I left the room. I nodded and went to the main bodyguard "Look after her make sure no one suspicious comes around" I whispered and moved on to the black car near the hospital.
...........

Third person Pov

"Hello sir, the assassin only said that the order was given by an anonymous person, and the scarred face knows something but he won't speak a word" Dominic said as he lead Raphaël to the torture chamber. The assassin had already passed out from exhaustion. "Looks like he's still a rookie in this line of work" Raphaël sighed. "What about the scarred face guy, got any information on his background? " He asked as he wore his gloves. "Well he is from Des Trois " Dominic said. "Des Trois? Are they new" Raphaël asked.
"Not really" Dominic said.
"Well he sure is tough for enduring you, we must increase the level, bring in the tools from that drawer" Raphaël said as he removed his coat. "Yes sir" Dominic said as he left the room with a smug look on his face.
.........
TW:

"Now... tell me who sent you" Raphaël said as he took the hammer and smashed it across Scar-face's knees "AHHHHHHHH" Scar face screamed as he could feel the pain of his kneecaps smashing.
"Still won't tell? " Raphaël said as he tapped the hammer on the other knee, a grotesque smile on his face. Any one who was watching him would say that he was enjoying himself.
"Tch Tch, obviously not, as I still have my pride" Scar face said he smirked. Raphaël took the tongs from the tray. One nail.... Two nails.... Three nails.......