𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃: 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝑜

"Does Milo sound good to you boy?"

Edwards povI explained what happened to Draco and also told him to look after (y/n) better but not to the point he's stalking her 24/7, now it's time to take care of other business that doesn't involve Draco

Edwards pov
I explained what happened to Draco and also told him to look after (y/n) better but not to the point he's stalking her 24/7, now it's time to take care of other business that doesn't involve Draco

(Y/n) pov
I woke up from my nap, I look around my room and enjoy the cleanness of it, I look down at my little kitten and see that he so fast asleep at the bottom of my bed, I was still thinking of a name for him, maybe... Milo? Yea, Milo sounds good to me, I sit up and stroke Milo
"Does Milo sound good to you boy?" I whisper while stroking him softly, Milo wakes up with a big yawn and purrs. "Sounds like a yes to me"
After playing with Milo for a bit I get up and check the time realising that it's 10am, I shrug it off that I slept in because I knew that we had a 2day break until we went back to classes, I have nothing planned for today apart from have late breakfast and talk to Draco, I wonder if Edward even spoke to him or just let him go.
I get out of my pjs and folded them neatly under my bed and even made my bed, I got dressed into a dark green sweater and some blue jeans along with a white pair of shoes.
"C'mon Milo let's get some food in us" I spoke to my kitten as if he was going to respond, to my surprise he did, Milo let out a loud meow letting me know he was ready, I picked him up from the floor and held him in my arm as I carried him out the door, I walked into the Slytherin common room and to my surprise I see Draco laying across the couch with Crabbe and Goyle sitting on the other couch directly opposite Draco they seem to be discussing something that looked important as Crabbe and Goyle seem to be thinking quite hard with both of their heads captured in their hands with serious thinking faces, i couldn't tell was Draco what doing as he was facing his back towards me, I smile and make my way over to them.
"Hey guys" I greeted the boys with a sweet smile, Draco jumped out of his skin but quickly recovered and looked back at me before getting up and greeting me with a hug but not too tight to hurt Milo in anyway.
"Hey Darling, how'd you sleep?" Draco said as he pulled back from the hug and looked down at Milo giving him a smile and a gentle pet
"I slept good, I'm sorry I didn't tell you though I didn't want you to freak out and get mad then become su-" Draco cut me off as I was in the middle of apologising and explaining
"It's all good don't worry about it, Edward explained everything and I understand why you didn't want to tell me, but next time just tell me, I'll try not to over react and be mad, I mean I could never be mad at you specifically I knew something what wrong though because you looked so pale when you came back and you fell asleep way too fast than you usually do when we used to have our sleepovers back when we were kids" Draco ranted softly. I nodded and we fell into silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence.
The silence was shortly lived when my stomach started to growl.
"Right I better get some food in me before I starve, you guys can join if you want" I invite the guys as I nodded to the exit of the common room, all three boys greatfully excepted the invite and came with Milo and I to the hall.

(time skip after food)
Y/n pov
Draco and the other two decided to go back to the common room to sort their rooms out, i promised to meet Draco tonight to see if his room was tidy enough to my standard, we always did this as kids in hogwards and even out of hogwards at our homes.
I am currently sat outside under one of the many trees near a lake enjoying the sound of nature while peacefully reading book that I had discovered in the library, Milo was falling asleep next to me also enjoying the sound of nature and scenery.
"(Y/n)?" I jumped out of my skin as I hear my name being called right next to me, even Milo let out a little screech which meant it scared him aswell, other than that we both knew who's voice it was, Harry Potter.
"Harry?" I question thinking about why he's speaking to me after how we left things in our last conversation
"I wanted to apologise for how I was to you, there's been a lot going on recently and that day on the train was one of the worst days to catch me by, I didn't want to upset you at all, I was very snappy and rude, I wanted to make it up to you, here" harry extended his hand that revealed a box of chocolate with a bouquet of flowers that were roses. "I'm sorry again, I don't really know what to get for people when I apologise but I thought this would be nice" harry smiled slightly like he was frightened that I wouldn't accept it
"Thank you Harry, don't look so scared it's all good no worries" I greatfully accepted the gifts and asked him to sit with me so we could finally get to know eachother more as we barely interacted within the first 2 years.