07 - Date plan

I walk into my last class language. I dont mind this class since Randys in it. Yet i hate it now cause of tatetits and sickney. There both little cunts not so much tatum but still rude.

I walk to the desk beside randy "Can you believe this, My mom didn't pack my lunch" Randy complained "Yeah, Well at least you have a mom ungrateful bastard..." I tease "Oh shit im
sorry-" Randy gets cut off by me "Its a joke, Chill dude" I giggle.

"Ever think to hang out with me after school, The store finally has 'IT' by Stephan king" Randy blabs "Yeah sure, Only if you make popcorn" I giggle "Yep extra buttery jiffy pop" Randy smirks.

"Alright class... Quiet down... Okay ill wait" Mrs White shouts, Crossing her arms waiting for the noisy class to be silent.

The class settles down and shuts up after a few moments.

"Now i will start" Mr White speaks while picking up a piece of chalk.

———

Finally class is over after a hour of boredom.

i run out of that class before anyone else could get out.

"Hey wait up" I hear randy shout across the halls. I stop running waiting for randy "So my place or yours, I have 2 sibling sooo... yours?" randy asks "Um, I dont think my dad will let me have a boy over, Friends or not" I complain, Randy sighs "I can sneak you in but my dead comes home late. So yeah, We will have to be careful" I groan.

"Ill pick up the movies then drop by your place, You live beside billy right?" Randy asks "Yup" You smile.

"I got to go see ya" Randy shouts while running out of the doors.

I waited for billy to drive you home, But his car wasn't parked in so i decided to walk to my house, It was about a mile or two away.

I huff. I walk off school property, I wish my dad signed me up for the bus program.

"Heyyy, Claire" A feminine voice calls out. I look behind me to see Tatum and Sidney, Sidney looked like she was going to kill me or Tatum, Maybe both.

"We wanted to apologize for the other day" Tatum says wrapping her arm around Sidney's shoulder "Right sid" Tatum groaned. Sidney rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Thanks i guess" I coughed.

The pair then walk away out of my sight.

Awkward much.

"Hello beautiful" Stu greeted me and wrapped his long arms around my waist spinning me in a circle. Then stopping but keeping his grip around my waist.

"Hi?" i spoke "What, whats wrong" Stu asks me "Nothing, Is billy driving me home?" i ask stu "Yeah he's talking to Sidney, Come on lets go see him" Stu says dragging me with him.

When started getting closer Sidney rolled her eyes and turned her body away from me and stu.

"Hello people" Stu greets. No one says anything back. They all just stare at us probably uncomfortable with seeing his arms wrapped around my small waist.

I think Tatum has a crush on stu or something cause she always ones up people when he's around.

"Can we go now billy?" Stu whines "Sure" Billy complies clearly wanting to get out of the conversation he was just taking a part of.

"Wait, Can i get your number stu?" Tatum ask stu pouting out her lip, Giving him puppy eyes "Yeah sure!" Stu says quickly.

Stu passed me over to billy "Here hold her for me" Stu hummed.

When stu passed you over to billy, Billy put a arm around your shoulder whispering "Sorry for earlier" In your ear.

"Its fine" You whisper back.

You look at Sidney. She looked like she was about to burst like a bubble, She was scanning you and billy foot to head.

"Hey billy can you call me tonight? We can go out" Sidney asks "I guess" Billy groans looking down at me.

"Stop eye fucking her billy" Tatum complains rolling her eyes, As if its a drug for her and Sidney. All they do is roll there eyes.

"Im not! Just admiring" billy hummed still looking down at you.

"Pass her back" Stu nags "Shes mine now loser" Billy chuckles.

Billy wraps one of his arms around your leg then one around your back. He picked you up bridal style, Running off with you.

Stu was chasing behind you guys. When billy finally reached his car he put you down and kissed your head.

The affection felt weird. You never got affection as a kid but for some reason it felt so normal.

"I. caught. you." Stu says panting, The his chest rising high then low. He was pausing in between his words.

You look into Stu's emerald eyes. You quickly zone out, Then snap out of it after a couple seconds.

"Me, Stu, Sidney, Tatum i couldn't get randy to come he said he has a date... Do you want to come" Stu asks "Im going on a date huh" I snickered "Ew, Randy of all people" Billy fake gags stu then copy's him.

"He's cute and we have shared interests, I didn't even know it was a date" I shrug.

"Sure" Billy laughs then stu does. Stu was being a copy cat today, Wonder why.

Billy gets into the drivers seat, Stu hoped into the back, you sat into the passenger seat. Everyone put on there seat belts then billy speeded out of there.

"So, Tomorrow can we hangout love?" Billy asks "Sure, But my dad cant know so i have to be back by 6ish" I tell Billy and Stu.

"We can watch your favourite, Killer Klowns from outer space?" Billy cheered.

You nod your head up and down (aka a yes motion).

"Good" Billy smiled.

"Can i come over?" Stu asks "Why are you asking you practically live at my place stu" Billy laughs "I know but still... can i?" Stu spoke giving billy puppy eyes and clasping his hands together making you laugh.

"Yes stu. Of course you can" billy huffed.

Stu unbuckled his seat belt cause we where like three blocks away now. He wraps his arms around your shoulders "I wanna hangout with you more Clara" Stu whispered in your ear.

You giggle "Of course, Knock at my place whenever but as a girl. My dad goes crazy over guys" I laugh.

They didn't think it was funny "You should be able to do what you want Claire, And have your own privacy" Billy declared, Pulling into his driveway.

"Shut up, He just wants whats best for me" You defend your dad "No Claire Billy's right, Plus your way to old to get spanked... Don't you think its inappropriate, especially with your pants down" Stu disagreed.

"Screw you guys!" you growled storming out of billy's car.

—————————————————————

I'm sick anyways

enjoy!!!