10 - over thinker

Sidney Prescott, what can I say except.

Victim, victim, victim.

Part of me wishes the murder killed her, But it was her mom though. She got the boy I wanted to, billy.

Billy was nice around his close friends, it wasn't overwhelming. He is so calm. His perfect gelled up hair. His everything was so perfect. Billy is the 'it' guy at are school.

Meaning all eyes on him, you either wanna be with him or be him.

Even his family was perfect, A lawyer money making father and a loving housewife mother. A football playing son that was gifted with mesmerizing looks.

It just felt so unreal.

Moving to a small area only to end up being friends with the most popular kids, one of there mothers get murdered.

Poor Sidney. If I saw my mother all cut up and of course dead, I would be traumatized. Let alone watching her get cut up.

Well that's what old you would have said, now you would rather be the one killing your mother in stead of being a witness.

I wanna go back to my home town and fucking kill her for ruining my life, as long as my brothers.

We're stuck with my shit drunk abusive father.

A big but empty house.

Try to fill the house with pictures of the past 'beautiful' memories. Fill it with comfy expensive furniture, only for it to not be used. Fill it with weird but yet fascinating decorations. Fill it with food to snack on, or with booze and drinks that can change a grown ass man.

Humans are so stupid.

The world is very knowingly unfair.

Maybe I'm just overthinking but it still doesn't make sense.

____________________________

This is a random ass chapter.