Day 3 - Visit #2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy chapter 2; before anything ,here's what Auto looks like ^^

He's an ass most of the time, but he's pretty okay.

Anyway, back to the scheduled program!

:

Fell sat on the hospital bed and waved his good friend goodbye. Sci smiled at him and left the room to go back home.

Not even realizing, Sci had already arrived at the base floor of the hospital. He felt a little like shit after staying for only an hour and a half. After all, he'd promised his roommate he'd return before five.

He shook his head and just thought of ways he'd make it up for the next two days. He's gonna have to make it to Fell, as he's easy to upset too.

He's incredibly nice. He's so nice.

Sci had arrived at his home and plopped down on the sofa. Auto quickly walked over to him and shook him. "What happened? You are six minutes late." Auto asked with a worried expression plastered on his face. Sci further planted his face onto the couch pillows groaned.

"Apparently, Fell's gone blind."
"That's mildly upsetting."

Sci looked at Auto with an annoyed, judge-mental, very hurtful stare.

"Mildly?!"
"At least he isn't in critical condition!"

The room fell silent for a moment before Auto made another comment.

"Or dead." Sci sat up and threw the couch pillow at the floor. "The day after tomorrow, I'll be visiting Fell again. I want to lift his spirits and make him feel better about himself." He sighed and looked around his head for ideas.

"Well, I'd recommend food. And flowers."

Sci snickered at the idea. Flowers? Wouldn't he love to know how fell reacts. Fell would probably think he's some sort of loser.

Before he knew it though;

DAY 3

---Sci's POV----------

"Awww look at that guy bringing flowers and gifts to his probably ill girlfriend! How sweet!"

How humiliating.

I placed my thumb and index finger in between my eyes (sockets rather) and tried to ease my nervousness as i walked towards the elevator. I'd seen Fell's brother probably leaving the hospital, walking down the stairs instead of taking the lift.

I rushed over to the room Fell was in and chuckled. I entered the room and walked quietly to the side of the bed.

"Hey idiot. I brought you some food." I said as I placed the basket of fruits and chocolates on the table along with a bottle of mustard. Apparently he likes to sip on it to calm down. Very weird.

"You brought something else. What's that?"

---Fell's POV----------

I turned my head to the blurry sight of my friend holding a basket and... something. It smelled weird. Not the fart and piss smell but the wow that smells like a funeral smell.

Sci sounded like a broken vinyl record trying to reply. I chuckled as he stuttered and tried to reply to the question. At this point I felt like i knew what they were, but I'd like to see him crush his own pride for me.

"I brought you... um... I brought you flowers. They're red." He said while handing them to me. "I know jerk, just because I'm blind doesn't mean all i see is a black screen." I smiled and softened my gaze as I looked at the blurry red mess infront of me.

"Ew stop smiling that's gross" Sci said. I chuckled at him and placed the flowers on the table as carefully as I can. carefully as in slamming them to the point that the petals almost fell off. I let out a soft oops before turning back to Sci.

"So how's everything in your world? How'd you even lose your vision in the first place?" He asked. "Well someone who hated me bashed my face that morning like, just this Monday, added to the fact that my fighting eye's practically open all the time too, well, I guess my eyes just gave up on me." I said.

Sci went silent and i waited for at least just a little sound to come from somewhere. All I got was a distorted unclear sight of my friend's worried face. I sighed.

"It's not permanent. I just have to stay here in the multiverse place to not get my face bashed in again, and so that the stress wont affect my healing time." I heard a faint sigh.

"And how long should you be here?"

"A year or two."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo author here,, uhm,, yeah hello el em ay oh :DD