Part 1

Eunwoo : Hello Ynnie !! I love you . Be my girlfriend please.

Yn : I would love tooo . I love you too my Eunwooah ~~~

They were about to kiss when

Y/Mom : Yahh !!! Yn !! Wake up !! ( Spanked Yn's ass )

Yn groaned .

Yn : Eomma ! Why did you disturb me ? I was seeing a very sweet dreams . But you ruined the most beautiful scene . ( Sadly pouted )

Y/Mom : Aigoo , my daughter!!! Let me tell you YOU'RE LATE FOR YOUR SCHOOL .

Yn : My eardrums !!

Y/Mom : Stop acting and get your ass up already before I kick you out of the house . GO NOW !!

Yn : Ok ok .

Then Yn went to bathroom to get ready and had breakfast . Then she went to school .

|| school ||

While entering the school she mumbled to herself.

Yn : So , this is going to be my school . Woahh looks amajin tho . Hope my journey in this school will be awesome . Gotta go .

She was about to go but interrupted by a huge bumping with someone .

Yn : Yahh !! Can't you see ?

The someone : I'm not blind like you . Seems like you don't know me . Already accept your fault okk and stay away from me .

Then the someone left .

Yn : Weird !! Aish !! Forget it . Let's go Yn , you've to do a lot of stuffs .

Yn was searching for the principal room when a cute girl approached her .

Lisa : Hello ! Are you new here ?

Yn : Yes .

Lisa : Let me help you then . I'm the head of the student council , Lalisa Manoban . You can call me Lisa .

Yn : Hello Lisa ! I'm Yn . Umm... Can you help me to find principal's room ? I don't know the direction.

Lisa : Ofc . Let's go then . ( Smiling )
Yn nodded with a smile and they went towards the principal room .

After coming back from the principal room ,,

Yn : Finally got the class routine . Thank you , Lisa !!

Lisa : My pleasure . You can ask for help anytime you need . Don't hesitate. So ... Shall we be friends ??

She said forwarding her hand for a handshake.

Yn : Ok .

Yn gladly shaked hands with her .

Then Yn went towards her first class .

~~~' Outside the Class '~~~

Teacher : Well ! Are you the new student ?

Yn : Yes , Sir !! Nice to meet you . ( Smiling )

Teacher : Nice to meet you too . Come inside .

Then they went inside to the room .

Teacher : Well everyone there's a new student .

Teacher signalled Yn to give intro about herself .

Yn : Hello I'm Yn ! Nice to meet you all .

Teacher : Ok Yn ! You can sit beside .. Jungkook !

Jungkook raised his hands and Yn went towards him and sat down . It was the second bench from the last .

Yn greeted Jungkook as she loved to make friends.

Yn : Hello!

Jk : Hello ! I'm Jungkook as you know but call me Jk . It's cool you know .

He said showing his bunny smile .

Yn : Jk !! You look like a bunny to be honest . Hehe !!

Jk : Everyone calls me that . Btw friends ?

Yn : Ok .

Then they shaked their hands . After a while , a guy got inside without caring about the teacher .

Teacher : Yahh !! Kim Taehyung!!

But the guy named Taehyung didn't pay attention to the Teacher. Teacher sighed .

Then Taehyung sat behind you Ofcourse on the last bench.

Yn : Who is he ? ( Whispered to Jk )

Jk : He's Kim Taehyung. Well known as Bad Boy of our school . It's ok he's also my friend as well as my hyung . Don't be scared .

Yn : Ok .