Part 9

|| At school ||

Everyone awed at seeing the school's sweetheart and the badboy holding hands together as they always shipped the two .

Lisa : Finally Ynnie becomes mingle .

Jimin : Yahh !! Yn !! You should now give me a treat .

Yn : Why ?

Jimin : Because I worked hard. Making Taehyung jealous is a very risky work .

Jin : Well you should treat me because I'm worldwide handsome and also I gave him the idea about the surprise plan .

Hobi : I also want a treat then because I planned the surprise.

Jk : Me also . I organized the whole room .

Yoongi : Yahh ! You all I was the first to notice about their feelings.

Lisa was about to say something when Yn said .

Yn : Stob it !! Thank you all to make us together , for the credits you did for us and also for staying beside us . That's why me and Tae will give you all a treat at our favourite restaurant.

Everyone cheered up excitedly and they went to get dressed for the treat .

~~~~ 7 years later ~~~~

|| Conference Hall ||

All the reporters and Media gathered while Two men were dressed up in a proper office suite sitting on the chair .

Host : Please Welcome the biggest Business Tycoons of Korea . Mr . Kim Taehyung and Mr. Park Jimin .

Lots of applaud could be heard .

Host : So I would like to request Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Park Jimin to come here and say something towards us .

First Tae came and hold the mic .

Tae : First Hello everyone . This is Kim Taehyung. Today the stage where I'm standing is not only because of my hard works but also because of my friends and the girl that I love.
My friends were always with me at my best and worst m I was a bad boy back then at our school era but the girl came gladly in my life and changed me . I started to focus on my studies and on my aim . So I want to thanks to my friends and my girlfriend aka my soon to be wife for changing me into the better version of mine. I've an special announcement that were going to get married after a week . So you all are invited . Thank you .

The audience and media cheered for Tae and then Jimin came and started speaking .

Jimin : Well Good evening everyone !! This is Park Jimin. Thank you all for giving me a chance to speak . Well me and Taehyung studied at the same school and college. Our friends are also same . I also want to say thanks to my friends . They are the Famous business tycoons known as " SCF " of KOREA . We didn't join them because we wanted to work more harder . So I specialy want to thanks my those friends , who always stayed with me . Give me inspiration . Well I was also a bad boy back then but my bestie changed me . Now I'm here Infront of with the best version of mine totally well behaved and mannered . At first our relationship was like enemies but time passed by we became bestest friend ever . Those fightings made our bond stronger . And my besties is none other Taehyung's soon to be wife , the CEO of ' KYN Industries' . Thank you all again .

The audience cheered loudly again for the youngest business tycoons .