PART 02💜

"Pffft_ hahahaha" a deep melodious laugh break through the darkness. The boy who acted like a statue before had his body relaxed and wore a beautiful boxy smile on his face as he gazed at the young handsome man who approached him earlier. With a mischievous smile that dance all over his beautiful eyes, he bit his lips teasingly.

" haha.. I got you Jungkook!"

Kim Taehyung. An already graduated young man who currently work in a clothing company as a fation designer. Live with his brothers and as a hobby, like to stare at the sunset every holiday evenings. Just like today.

Today, as usual, Taehyung was sitting on the beach and gazing at the beautiful coloured evening sky when he saw a handsome boy walking along the nonstop sea waves. With a slightly long hair that dance around his head and the revealed spicy muscles, he look like a model that posing to a photo shoot. As a fation designer who admires handsome and beautiful people, his sharp eyes were fast enough to catch every movement of this handsome stranger.

So it caught him off guard when the handsome stranger suddenly looked at him and started to walk towards him. For a moment he was unsure about what to do. His body was stiffened nervously as he tried to act like he didn't notice. Seriously though, now he seeing this boy closer as the said boy approached him, he can tell that he(Jk) is more than handsome he thought. And kinda cute too.

"Is he staring at me?" Taehyung was astonished when the handsome boy stop in front of him and began to stare at him openly. He thought, this boy is so daring and probably a flirtatious. But soon, it proved him wrong when he saw the dazed expression on the face of the boy in front of him. Sure, he had experienced this look many times and he used to it. After all, his whole family is filled with celebrities and models as he too wasn't adopted. But for some reason, today Taehyung thought this dazed look is kinda cute and funny. And Taehyung liked it.

Because of this, the nervousness and uneasiness that he felt before vanished in to the thin air as his mischievous evil persona came to the light. That's right, Taehyung is a little devil that hide himself within his angelic appearance. And Jungkook became a perfect target for his evil deeds.

With a faint smirk, Taehyung positioned himself and looked at the sea with a dazed expression before calling out to the boy.

"You are staring." As expected, the boy was caught off guard.

"I'm_ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

Taehyung is already having a hard time holding back his laughter when he saw how the black haired boy flinched and blushed embarrassed.

'Sheesh. This boy is indeed interesting'.

Taehyung continued to prank the boy. And the more he continued, the more that boy showed many lovely reactions. So making Taehyung not to stop and continue to tease the boy even more.

First, Taehyung only wants to play with the boy. But later, it slowly turned into a curiosity.

He noticed how the boy who named Jungkook, tried desperately to make a conversation with him. Stuttering nervously, blushing shyly, this cute boy showed him a complete different persona than the boy's muscular body showed.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel a flutter in his heart.

"Waiting? Waiting for who? For your friend? Where are they? Did you come here with them? Did they went somewhere? Did they told you where they went?"

Badump!

Hearing Jungkook's worryfill rant, Taehyung felt a heartbeat suddenly slowed down.

Is he... distress because of a stranger?