PART 03💜

"Hey Jungkook_ Jungkook! Oi wake up bro. What the heck are you doing sleeping on the sand this late? Are you drunk? Hey, waky waky~"

Jungkook felt his soul getting pulled back to his body as he felt his cheeks getting slapped by someone. His head being all fuzzy as he grunted a bit to get his sense back.

"Yo Jungkook! Open your eyes already! Aren't you embarrassed bro? Hahaha.." the said boy finally opened his eyes. With a hint of confusion he stared at his cousin before looking around for a moment. He couldn't understand what was going on immediately.

When Jungkook fainted out of fear, he really fell asleep on the sand afterwards. Since he was a deep sleeper it's a bit hard to wake him up if he didn't wake up naturally. So that's why he is now confused af because he was forced to get out of his slumber.

"Hey Jungkook! What happened? Why are you sleeping here?" Hoseok called out again. He looked at his brother who looked like he just got reborn.

Seriously though, it's his fault for letting Jungkook roam around all alone in this unfamiliar environment. After all, this cousin of his is just like a rabbit who just got freed from a cage. What if something happened to him when he hoped around mindlessly?

Just like now. What happened to Jungkook? Why he sleeping on the sand? He is pretty sure Jungkook is a bit of a clean freak who never forget to wash his hands before eating.

Hoseok was confused and had so many questions to ask but waited patiently for his brother to come back to his sense.

And on the other hand, Jungkook was slowly regaining his memory about what happened before he fainted.

Jungkook, ".........fck"

Suddenly, Jungkook threw himself at Hoseok who got starlet by his actions. His lips were trembling as he tried to speak while his face was losing all of it's colour yet again.

Hoseok was flabbergasted by Jungkook's sudden change and cought off guard. Before he could understand what's happening Jungkook began to stutter.

"Ha-hyung_ hyung agh there(gulp) I_"

"Yeah? Yea tell me. What's it Jungkook?"

"Hyung I here_ the boy- I_"

"The boy? Oh! Are you talking about that boy you talked with?"

"Yeah_I_ he- ..huh?" Jungkook was stucked for a moment as he looked at Hoseok with a stupid face.

And on the other hand, Hoseok was still a bit confused at Jungkook's reaction but thinking that he just woke up and still in a dilemma, he decided to explained the situation patiently.

"You are talking about the boy you met right? He told me you both just met near the beach and you fainted suddenly middle of your conversation."

Jungkook, ".......?"

"Seriously, what happened Jungkook? Are you okay? You scared that poor boy with your dead act."

Jungkook, '...I scared who?'

"Did you fainted because of your social anxiety? Make sense since that boy is super good looking. His hyung is a stunner too." Hoseok was blubbering all alone without noticing his brother's poor look who was just like he keep losing and gaining his memory.

"...his hyung?" Jungkook didn't ask that question because he wanted to ask since he couldn't even understand what was he saying. It just his brain is going stupid because of the overwhelming situation he just went through. In simple words, Jungkook was super terrified. And confused.

"Hmm.. his hyung. He said he called his hyung since he got scared because of you and didn't know what to do. (Oh poor boy)" Hoseok muttered the last words with a sympathetic look feeling sad about the beautiful innocent boy he just met.