Part 14

Today in xxx mall we spotted Kim Taehyung with his newly wedded husband Kim Jungkook his kindness and politeness really impressed the people.. He is indeed an angel.. Kim Taehyung is lucky to get a husband like him.. Take a look..
[The mall incident video attached]

This was the news which was spreading like fire in whole SK..

People of Korea are praising Jungkook for his politeness but still there are some people who don't want to accept this they just say he's showing off they are showing their jealousy but nobody cares..

Kim family also saw this news and they are really proud of their son-in-law..

Back to Taekook

After shopping Taekook and Zoya went to their home with a happy heart..

Zoya become so happy after seeing his little brother Jungkook happy..

Time skip

Next day

Taekook and Zoya were eating their breakfast that's when Tae's phone ringed..

He looked at caller ID and a smile appeared on his face.. He picked up the call..

On call

Tae: Eomma good morning..

Jin:Hey bear good morning how are you and Jungkook?

Tae: We're fine Eomma you tell me how's everyone..

Jin: Everyone is fit and fine here.. Give phone to Kook I want to talk to him..

Tae: Wait..

Tae looked at Kook who was already looking at him he passed the phone to him who took it with a happy face..

Tae chuckled at his cuteness..

Jk: Eomma..

Jin: Hey my baby I miss you..

Jk: I miss you too Eomma..

Jin: Come to home at evening we'll have dinner together..

Jk: Ok Eomma we'll be there on time..

Jin: Ok then take care love you..

Jk: Love you too Eomma bye..

After biding bye to Jin Jk cut the call and looked at Tae..

He was about to tell him that they have to go at Kim Mansion but Tae already understood everything so he said..

Tae: Be ready at 7 I'll pick you up..

Jk:(smile) Ok I am so excited to meet everyone..

Tae smile at him..

After that Tae went to his office not forgetting to kiss Jungkook on his forehead(A/N: I am obsessed with forehead kisses) who also kiss him at his cheek..

After biding bye to Tae went inside and saw Zoya who was looking at him with a teasing smile..

With their little bit teasing session both completed their work..

----------------------------------------------

Zoya was cleaning the living room that's when Jungkook come downstairs full ready..

Jk: Noona..

Zoya looked at him and said..

Zoya: Yes Kookie..

Jk: I am going to meet Maa I'll be back early..

Zoya:(smile)Ok Kookie..

With a smile Jungkook left to meet Grandma..