Part 27

At night
Taekook room

Jungkook was standing near the window admiring the moon when suddenly Taehyung back hugged him..

For few minutes both didn't said anything just feeling each other warmth..

Soon the silence broke by Jungkook..

Jk: Today I'm so happy I'm not feeling that guilt anymore.. I'm happy that our family understand us and accepted us..

Taehyung was listening to him attentively with a soft smile lingering on his face..

Tae: If you're happy than I'm happy too..

Jungkook chuckled a bit..

Jk: Tae..

Taehyung hummed in response..

Jk: Thank you..

Taehyung turned Jungkook towards himself and looked at him confusingly..

Tae: For what?

Jk: For everything..
He said with a smile..

Tae: You know you don't have to say thank you right?

Jk: I know but still my heart wants to say that so I did..

Taehyung connect their foreheads while a smile was present on both of their faces..

Suddenly Taehyung gaze fall on Jungkook's lips and Kook noticed it and unknowingly he started to breathe a little faster, his heartbeat quickened and a red hue appeared on his cheeks..

Without their knowing both started leaning in their lips were just few inches away..

Tae: May I?
Tar asked is his husky deep voice which gives chills to Jungkook..

Jungkook was not in a condition to say anything so he nodded his head a little..

After getting the green signal without wasting any second Taehyung connect their lips..

(🚫 Warning 16+ if you are uncomfortable then skip this part but I know you're shameless like me so go on enjoy😉😏)

Both started moving their lips together.. Taehyung circled his hands around Jungkook waist and pulled him closer as much as he can and Jungkook did the same while circling his hands around Taehyung neck..

Soon things got heat up a little bit and both become a little bit fast while kissing..

Taehyung turned around and pushed Jungkook on bed and hovered over him lips still connected.. His hands went inside Jungkook shirt and start caressing his waist feeling his soft skin.. Jungkook threaded his hands in Taehyung hairs and pulled him more closer..

Taehyung hand went upward and he pinched Jungkook nipple who moaned taking this chance Taehyung slid his tongue inside Jungkook mouth and starts exploring..

Jk:Mmmm....
Jungkook moaned feeling an extreme kind of pleasure after feeling Taehyung tongue in his mouth..

Their tongues started fighting for dominance.. No-one was backing out so Taehyung caress Jungkook nipples so softly from his hands and that's it for Jungkook to loose his mind.. Taehyung took the lead and started roaming his tongue in his favorite cave.. At this rate Jungkook become a goner..

After giving a last suck to Jungkook lower lip Taehyung back away.. Both started breaking heavily but not for too long as soon their lungs gain enough oxygen they again connected their lips and starts kissing each other this time more hungrily..

Soon Taehyung broke the kiss and starts planting kisses on Jungkook neck who titled his neck to give more access to him.. Jungkook try to cover his mouth because he don't want Taehyung to hear the embarrassing sound.. But Taehyung held his hands and pinned them above his head.. He pecked Jungkook lips and give a little suck to the mole under his lips and said while looking directly into his eyes..