Chapter 1

She entered the museum wearing black short frock with black heels. The sound of her heels echoed in empty corridor. Her curly reddish brown hairs covered half of her face. Her eyes caught the sight of Nicholas Castle. She walked toward it,

"That's what I came for~This is ravishing..."
She whispered to herself.

Nicholas palace was a corner where the paintings of Prince Nicholas were kept. The museum authorities decorated the area according to the original palace. When one enters the Nicholas Castle, it felt like the real Palace.

Jennie entered the Castle. The ceiling was decorated with colourful glasses with royal artworks. Her eyes traced the series of canvas with numbers written on them. There was a big canvas in the middle with the number '1' written on it. She walked toward it and stood before it.

The painting was about a scene. It seemed liked a blurred memory. There was girl standing before a canvas. She looked terrified of the man with long hairs and blue sparkling eyes, standing before her. The man was grabbing girl's hand. His long nails were pinched into her hand, and blood was dripping.

Jennie's eyes were focussed on the painting without a blink.

"The monster is really cruel, giving his lover pain and making her bleed~"

An unknown voice of a man came from her behind.

"The monster seems to be in more pain then her..."

She replied without looking.

"What makes you think so~?"

Jennie looked back suddenly coming back to reality.

"Oh..I am sorry~"

A guy in formals with glasses was standing behind her. He looked young but glassed made him look old and mature. His lips formed a small smile and he came forward to stand beside her.

"Its okay Miss~I am sorry I interrupted you.."

Jennie again started looking at the painting.

"Is she his lover..do you know the story?" She asked.

"These painting describes their story~there are many myths and facts about these paintings going around..What do you want to know?"
The guy adjusted his glasses and looked at her.

"Tell me the one that's interesting~"

"That'll be very long...before that let's exchange names.."

"Is that necessary~we just met."
Jennie looked at the guy.

"We might meet ten more times~don't you want to know the story?" The guy smirked but his eyes remained cold.

"Ten more times?"

"This is series in ten painting, one meeting...one story...one life on canvas~"
The guy winked at her.

"Sounds interesting~then..I am Jennie Scarlet..I am tourist"

"I am Neil Bradson..."

"What do you do..?" she asked.

"Storytelling~"He replied.

Jennie chuckled,

"Nice..So tell me~"

"Do you paint~" He asked.

"No..My hands starts shivering when I hold a paintbrush..." She replied.

"Prince Nicholas locked himself in a room for ten days and painted these and after that he disappeared..He had a lover but she was killed by the king's people~His lover was a painter"
He spoke.

"oh~"

"His mother was killed in front of his eyes when he was only 2 years old..." he continued
"He never spoke after that night and became very cold. The king did many things, called many physicians but nothing worked. Then someone recommended that he should paint. Art is language of silence...A painter was hired then."

"She must be this girl~Why Nicholas showed himself as an monster.." Jennie pointed at the painting.

"They say..his mother was a werewolf and his father was a beast...He was accually a Monster but that girl never feared him. She would talk to him a lot. He only replied with paintings and she liked it~There came a time when she started understanding his heart~so he tried pushing her away...That was the first time he spoke,
'Go away..'
He tried fearing her with his monsterous eyes."

"She isn't willing to leave~Right!"
Jennie looked at Neil.

"She fell in love and that was her biggest miatake.."
Neil said.

"It's beautiful ~its not a mistake.."Jennie replied.

"She was gonna die they both knew~that's why he wanted her to go away..."

"He loved her too.."
Jennie smiled.

"Enough story for today..I'll see you next time with the next canvas." He said.

"Yup~Nice to meet you..."

Neil nodded and Jennie walked out. He looked at her from behind, her hair moved along her every step and then she faded away from his sight. He adjusted his glasses and signaled the guard. The guard went out in the direction Jennie walked. Neil turned and looked at the painting.