Red

I am going to share my opinion on RED. First thing first, it was just supposed to be a fun and happy field trip to ODDworld. Instead, someone or something flipped the sign pointing to ODDworld in the other direction where the rainbow friends lived. 

You probably wonder who is behind the scene of the crash and the sign getting flipped over. Ladies and gentlemen, that is RED. 

He is also the one talking to you and telling you what to do during the game. How I know is because when the sign is flipped I see a BLACK HAND. 

At the end of chapter 1, the same black hand is shown on Red. Also when you see the full Red at the end of the chapter, you can see that at the beginning, that figure that was talking to you and telling you what to do is a replica of Red's shape and body type. 

Another thing you probably missed is that when you are at spawn area Red tells you that all his blocks fell over and that we had to help him pick them up and put them back in the theatre.

 Obviously, Red can do it himself because the rainbow friends that are trying to get the players...won't get him. So, the real question is, why would Red choose random people to do stuff for him when it's dangerous for the people, but not for him? Maybe it is because, he wants the players to get killed by any of the rainbow friends to make new rainbow friends. Red, being the scientist of the group tells us that it is possible he is using the bodies of dead players to make new rainbow friends. So if the players are eaten, how can Red collect the bodies? Well, the most possible reason how is that he collected the bodies in night 2.

 That's because green doesn't always eat the player when he gets them, he sometimes shakes the player to death , leaving the body parts lying there, giving Red a better opportunity to use the body parts and experiment them to make them into new rainbow friends.

 Green plays an important role for Red because Green, being blind and the hardest one to get away from, makes it easier for Red to collect body parts as players keep on getting caught. (More on Red in the next chapter)