Blue

Now I am going to share my opinion on Blue. We all know that Blue (like huggy wuggy) used to be human, but got experimented into a monster. 

Blue may have been transformed for a specific reason. That specific reason is probably for the kids that used to play at rainbow friends.

 As in build for entertainment. Unfortunately, as you can see, blue lost his eye and because of that, the kids ran away and never came back.

 A clue fell quickly in my mind when I saw a picture of Blue with his first friend. Why? In the picture, it shows that Blue still had his eye when he was with his friend. Some people do not understand the picture because they think that Rainbow Friends, being a horror game, would mean that Blue hurt or ate the boy in the picture. But really and truly, the boy hurt blue! As in, Blue's first friend pulled out blue's eye! That's the reason why he is now angry, confused, drooling and has a button for his eye.

 It is also the reason why This was before the real game even existed to us on Roblox because if you pay close attention to the year, it says: Blue's first friend 1991. Another thing that you missed is when he was made. Blue and the other Rainbow Friends were probably made in the order when they come nights.

 Night 1(Blue), Night 2 (Green), Purple and Orange might have been made on the same day.

  (Matthew 22: 35-40 love thy neighbor as you love thyself)