Chapter 27

PIERRE POV

That girl went through a lot. I walk, or run, to my room to get changed, but thoughts are flying through my head. I can't imagine the pain she felt.

I come back to her, and she is stroking the little butterfly on her arm. I hug her. "How's little Pierre doing?"

She looks at me. "I renamed him, if that's okay."

"Yeah sure, what's his new name?"

"I named him Anthoine. And I promise that I will never hurt him. Can we sleep now?"

"Your wish is my command."

SKY POV, THURSDAY

I wake up and want to turn around, but something is stopping me. I look and I see Pierre. I start to laugh, because he looks really funny, and he wakes up. "What's funny?"

"You."

"Me? Don't you dare laugh at me. Now you get the tickle punishment."

He starts tickling me and I run away. When we reach the kitchen he grabs me, and puts me on the kitchen counter. "Feeling any better?"

"Heck yes."

He places a little kiss on my forehead. "You sit there and watch, I'll make us some breakfast. We can't let Anthoine starve."

He puts the plates down on the table and I stare at it. Pancakes, my favorite:/

He notices that I'm already struggling. "One bite is enough okay? But you have to eat something."

I end up eating 1 whole pancake(:

"Ehm Sky, today is media day, do you want to come with me or stay here?"

"What do you think? Of course I'm coming with you."

We arrive at the track and there are a lot of photographers and journalists, but they don't ask any questions.

We walk past Charles, he smiles and gives me a little wink. I walk with Pierre to AlphaTauri, where he changes and I wait. When he is having his interviews I search for Lando and Max. Mostly Max, to apologize for my attitude the last the last week.

When I find him and apologized he hugs me, and tells me that it's okay, and also his fault because he should've been there for me. I couldn't find Lando.

Alex is really happy to see me. He tells me that he almost screamed at the media to leave you alone. But it worked.

While I'm talking to Alex I feel that someone is looking at me. I turn around and I see George. "Enjoying the view Russell?"

He turns red. "Yes, I do." And he walks away.

"What?"

Alex laughs. "He is jealous of a certain Frenchman."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Sky, we all see that you like Pierre."

I feel my cheeks getting red. "Well ehm maybe."

He laughs again. "Maybeee?"

"Ugh fine, yes I do. But you shut your mouth."

"I'll stay as silent as the graves."

I feel two hands on my shoulder. "Hey Sky, Pierre whispers in my ear. I'm done, ready to go?"

"Absolutely."

"Bye Alex."

"Bye Sky." He winks at me.

In the car he asks me a question. "Do you want to have dinner with me tonight? Just you and me?"

"Is this you asking me on a date?"